*THINGS GET MORE PREPPY*

Mud walked out of the door like a little angel, covered in makeup, and wearing a crown. It was the kind of things that Yoyo did. *Shrug*

   Yoyo followed after, JJ still on the floor, and this is new, sobbing. Water came out of his eye. (AKA TEARS.)

   Mud chittered weird duck sounds, and walked around in circles, as Yoyo stated at JJ crying. It was quite amusing for her. #Entertainment

   "YOYO!!!" Her motherly figure called, and she pet Mud and said, "Don't worry, I'll be right back," in a quite patronizing voice. She walked out of the room... leaving JJ and Mud alone.

   Mud shook off the crown, and waddled towards JJ, with murderous beady eyes. And JJ happened to be so unlucky that Mud found a nail on the ground.

   Before JJ knew it, he was stabbed in the arm. Blood dribbled out. Not much, though, since it was a nail... #Preppy!!!

   This was a very murderous duck.

   Yoyo came back in, before JJ knew it, and Mud immediately dropped the nail.

   Yoyo gasped. "You took his hat off!!" She started sobbing. "You're so mean!!"

   JJ held up his arm to show off the stab, but Yoyo was too busy petting Mud, and stroking the scruffy feathers. "AHEM."

   Yoyo looked up. "Your so clumsy. How does this even happen?" she got up.

   JJ shook his head and pointed at Mud. "It.. stabbed me!!" he said.

   Yoyo rolled her eyes. "What would he have stabbed you with, sussy baka!?" she replied.

   JJ ignored the annoying name his sister had labeled him with. "A.." he sighed, not wanting to sound stupid. "A nail. But I have proof! It's right here!" He grabbed the nail. A weird feeling rose up inside of him and he immediately dropped it. Who knows what it was about...

   Yoyo laughed. "He stabbed you? With a NAIL!?" she had a tone that JJ did not like at all. "Wow, you are so mature!!"

   JJ had no idea what Yoyo was saying. He blinked.

   But soon enough, JJ and Yoyo were called to bed. Well, Yoyo was. Their mom didn't know JJ was out of the room, but maybe he could sneak into his bedroom. Oh...

   Too late.

   His mother was standing right over him, terrifying as always, even though she didn't look like it. She had one big blue eye, and short brown hair. And a long yellow dress.

   There's your description.

   "Hello, JJ," she said. "WHERE'S THE DUCK!?" she screamed. Her hair blew back.

   "Oh.. uh.. I think..." JJ looked back desperately. "It is.. back in.. the living room?"

   JJs mom immediately went throwing things in the room aside, digging through things, searching for Mud. Shoving boxes aside. Then she storms into the other rooms...

Soon enough she runs back in, with a troubled look on her so called insufferable face.

   A muffled giggle came from the back room. The room that no one ever went into, besides JJ's mother, of course.

   JJs mother shot Yoyo a look, who happened to be walking into the room that very moment to see what was going on. And there Mud was, in Yoyos arms.

   "PUT THAT DOWN!!" JJs (as well as Yo-yo's mom) shrieked. "NOW!!"

   Yoyo looked upset. "No way!! He's my bestie!" she whined. But Mud was yanked away before she could say anything else.

   The motherly figure glared an extremely menacing glare at JJ, then left with Mud.

    SCREECH

   SCREECH

   CLICK

   QUACK

    JJ and Yoyo sat in silence, but it was broken by more loud, obnoxious quacking. Sorry, SCARY quacking.

   Yoyo's eye was watery and twinkly. "What's mom doing?" she whispered.

   JJ shrugged. "Who cares—"

   LOUD SCREAMING

   SPLOOSH

   SPLASH

   JJ had had enough. He opened the door of the house, and took a deep breathe.

   "What are you doing, JJ?" Yoyo asked.

   "Going to dads," JJ said.

   Yoyo gasped. "Really!?"

   "No," JJ snapped. "Of course it's Aunt Mia."

   "Flip no." Yoyo growled. "I hate her."

   "Who said you have to go with?" JJ scoffed, and walked out the door, feet brushing against the cold grass.

   The door opened and Yoyo chased after him. "I'm going with!!!" she said. "Because if I don't have my feet bird baby, then what's left?"

   Off to Aunt Mias...

   And of course...

  It wasn't the end of Mud.

SCREEEEEECH!!

(Yes the paragraphs got uneven! Anyways vote for and if you like, comment!! And let me know if you spot any typos!)