#QUACKK!!!

JJ was watching Cocomelon in his living room, when his mother crept up behind him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

JJ was watching Cocomelon in his living room, when his mother crept up behind him.

With his mother looming over him, JJ looked up. "...Hello, motherly figure..." he spoke. "I know what you are going to say.. yes, I am watching Cocomelon again!!"

"Do you want a duck? I don't want it," JJs mom said with a quite raspy voice. And then stopped, but not long enough for JJ to speak. She made herself more clear. "I have a duck for you."

JJ blinked his one large eye. "Wh-what? Like, a feet bird?" he questioned, very confused.

"No, no, no!!! A duck. A..." she sighed. "Do you want it, yes or no?"

JJ had a strange feeling about this. He could either say "yes" or "no". Yes was always more...

     ...Thrilling...

   GULP.

   The clock ticked.

   "Yes."

   JJs mom smiled. She went into the other room, to come back with a feathery bird with beady eyes. It's feathers were like silk. Perfect. She dropped it onto the couch right next to JJ, and immediately left the room, locking the door, which JJ was TERRIFIED.

   The duck stared at JJ. It made strange chittering sounds. It waddled closer.

   JJ didn't know what to do, so he tried to signal to the duck by shrugging.

   HISSSSSSSSSSSSS

   JJ screeched. "WHAT ARE YOU!?"

   (It was obviously a duck)

   JJ cried for help, but nothing came out. He couldn't breathe, leaving tears streaming down his face.

   Cocomelon was still playing in the background. JJ was quite dizzy, but he could see the duck pecking at the tv screen and it shut down.

This was flippin' hell.

The Duck dashed around the room, tearing up everything besides the curtains.

JJs sister, Yoyo, knocked on the door. "LET ME IN!!"

The duck opened its beak, and let out an extremely loud, realistic bloodcurdling scream. It sounded like JJs mom when the dishwasher broke. How could a duck DO that?

    Yoyo's hooves clicked on the ground as she ran away. A disappointment for JJ. He got his hopes up he would be saved from this #SAVAGE duck.

The curtains blew up as the duck ran past, but it froze. It was raining. And there was mud. It froze like a deer in headlights. It's eyes glowed red.

JJ was speechless. What the flippers was happening to this duck?

The duck slowly moved towards the window, eyes still locked on the mud. It peaked at the window.

JJ wanted this duck gone, so he walked over, shaking, and opened the window for the duck. It did not harm him, just jumped out the window, flapping its wings, and it dashed over to the mud.

JJ shut the window as fast as he could, and closed the curtains.

QUACKK!!! SPLASH SPLASH SPLOOSH MUDDY PUDDLE SOUNDS!!!

JJ saw banged on the door. "LET ME OUT!! THE DUCK IS GONE!!!" Although there was only one thing on his mind. Why would my mother give me this duck?

Yoyo's hooves clicked on the ground. She unlocked the door and opened it. "What duck?"

JJ glared at his sister, who was watching either Cocomelon or Silly Squidz during all of this, even after she heard that scream. "Th-the scream was a duck!!!"

"What?" Yoyo sniffed, with her confused toddler brain. Well, not really. She could read minds, no one knew how. But she didn't seem very good at it in the moment.

JJ fell to the ground, coughing. "Mud!" he yelled, as some blood dribbled out of his throat, into his mouth, and onto the ground.

"EWWWWW!" Yoyo screeched. "Your vomiting!"

JJ sniffed. "No, I wasn't. I'm fine now." he stayed on the ground, though.

Yoyo gagged. "Anyways, what about mud?" she asked.

JJ couldn't think clearly. "The ducks name, okay?" he said, because, what else would he say???

"Oooh, I like the name Mud! Was it a cute feet bird?" she said, loosing her balance slightly.

"Uh... yeah," JJ said. "But mom said it wasn't a feet bird.." He got up, the blood still on the floor.

Yoyo pushed him back down. "It was a flipping feet bird," she growled. "Just accept that!!!" she stomped.

"Well, the "FEET BIRD" broke the living room tv!!" JJ said, in a rude tone.

Yoyo gasped. "Another source of watching Cocomelon and Silly Squidz is broken?"

"Silly Squidz is crap!" JJ rolled his eyes.

BANG BANG BANG.

QUACKK

Yoyos expression changed. "Awwww!!! The feet bird is behind you!!! He's so cuteeeeee!!" she did a little spin and before JJ got to turn around a scream desperately, she ran behind him and picked up Mud. She stroked the feathers with her hooves.

Mud quacked at JJ.

Yoyo smirked. "He doesn't like you, JJ!!!" She laughed and carried Mud out of the room.

JJ screamed at the top of his lungs.

Screamed like he's never screamed before.

Kept screaming.

Because he knew this wasn't over.

...

Hashtag preppy smirk emoji smirk emoji smirk emoji

Wink wink

   Also why don't you vote!!

(LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE ANY TYPOS AND COMMENT ON PARAGRAPHS LETTING ME KNOW WHAT I CAN ADD!!! TO MAKE IT MORE DESCRIPTIVE, ETC!!)