Marriage arrangement

Bella was a 19 year old girl, living a luxurious life filled with fancy cars, designer clothes, and expensive vacations

Bella was a 19 year old girl, living a luxurious life filled with fancy cars, designer clothes, and expensive vacations. She was the only child of her wealthy parents, who were both successful business owners. However, Bella's life was about to take a dramatic turn.

One day, Bella's parents called her into their office and told her that if she did not find a suitable husband within the next six months, she would be disowned and cut off from their family fortune. Shocked and worried, Bella immediately started searching for a potential husband. She went on dates with many eligible bachelors, but none of them seemed to be the right fit for her.

One evening, while walking through the city, Bella stumbled upon a street performer. He had two different coloured eyes and wore his hair in a ponytail. Bella was intrigued and started to watch his performance. The performer, whose name was Alex, noticed Bella in the crowd and couldn't take his eyes off her. After his performance, he approached Bella and struck up a conversation. They hit it off immediately and spent the whole night talking and laughing.

As weeks passed, Bella and Alex's relationship grew deeper. They went on romantic dates and Alex would often surprise Bella with small homemade gifts. She had never been happier. However, Bella was hesitant to introduce Alex to her parents because of his less-than-wealthy lifestyle.

But fate had other plans. One day, while Bella was out for a walk, Alex disappeared without a trace. She tried calling him and visiting his usual spots, but he was nowhere to be found. In a panic, Bella went to her father for help, but he too disappeared on the same day as Alex.

Bella was determined to find them both. With the help of her closest friends, she started investigating their whereabouts. After weeks of searching, she finally got a lead that led her to a small town on the outskirts of the city.

There, she discovered that Alex and her father were actually secret detectives, fighting crime to protect the city. Bella was shocked and amazed at the same time. She immediately wanted to join them and help in any way she could.

Alex and Bella's father were hesitant at first, but Bella proved herself to be a valuable asset to the team. She was smart, quick and had a strong desire to do good in the world.

As they continued to work together, Bella couldn't shake off the fear that she might lose Alex again. She confided in her father, who suggested that she should tell Alex about her pregnancy. Though uncertain about how Alex would react, Bella took her father's advice and told him the truth.

To her surprise, Alex was overjoyed and couldn't wait to start a family with her. They both knew that their lives as superheroes were dangerous, but they were determined to find a balance between their personal and professional lives.

Bella's parents also accepted her decision and welcomed Alex into their family. They were proud of their daughter for standing up for herself and following her heart.