"You're walks aren't helping anymore, Vivian. I don't know what else to do." Monty said, and Vivian nodded over to a bucket of water.

"For now, we get him out of here. But first, he needs to sober up." She replied, and the two walked over to the bucket. She went to pick it up, but Monty stopped her.

"I'll do it." He said, picking it up and walking over to Japser, who was about to pass out leaning on the Rover Monty, dumping the water on him, causing the buz cut boy to gasp.

"Rise and shine." Vivian said, and Japser glared at the two.

"Sorry. Was that too cold?" Monty sarcastically asked, which angered Jasper.

"Ahh!" Jasper yelled, grabbing onto Monty, and slammed him to the Rover.

"Get off him." Vivian said, pulling them apart, but Japser didn't know it was her and shoved her to the ground. Bellamy hurried over to her and helped her up.

"You okay?" He asked, causing her to nod.

"Yeah, just fine." Vivian said. "I'm going to go say bye to Gina." She added and walked off before he could say anything.

"Let me guess you're going too?" Gina asked, seeing the gun strapped to Vivian.

"You honestly think they could do it without me?" Vivian asked, causing Gina to laugh and shake her head.

"Be safe." Gina said, and Vivian nodded.

"Don't worry, I got my hero." Vivian said just as Bellamy walked up.

"We're heading out. Are you ready?" He asked the redhead.

"Yeah, let's go." Vivian replied as she kissed his cheek and started to walk off.

"Oh come on hotshot, that's the kiss I get?" Bellamy teasingly asked, causing the girl to turn and walk backward.

"I don't know, if you want a better one, come and get it, hero." Vivian smiled, and Bellamy walked kver to her and scooped her up in his arms, planting a kiss to her lip. "You happy now?" She asked, causing Bellamy to nod.

"I guess I have to be." He said, putting her back on the ground, and the two walked hand in hand to the Rover, and he helped her in.

"She's too good for you." Raven said in the front seat.

"Shut up." Bellamy said, and Vivian just laughed.

"Careful Monty might melt her." Jasper grumbled, causing Vivian to roll her eyes and lean back. Minty went to say something, but Bellamy had it.

"Enough." Bellamy ordered then turned to Raven. "Raven, take us out." Raven didn't waste a second more and started to drive out of the garage.

As they were pulling out, Octavia appeared in front of them on her horse.

"Guess we found her." Miller said from across Vivian.

"Do you honestly think she'd miss going outside the walls?" Vivian asked,repeating what he said to Bellamy.

"Try to keep up." Octavia said to them and rode off on her horse. Vivian leaned over Bellamy to talk to Raven. Bellamy shook his head but his hand on her back.

"Do you think you can?" Vivian asked in a teasing tone.

"Oh, I know I can." Raven said with a smirk and drove off, and Vivian leaned back ove.

As they were driving down the road, Jasper started to sing along to the song that he was listening to on the mp3player until Monty reached over and pulled out his earbuds.