Chapter 25

A couple weeks after Vivian and Bellamy got married, they decided that there should be a group sent out to Mount Weather to gather supplies. Vivian wasn't happy when Abby told her that she needed to be a part of the group to go out so she could face her demons. When Vivian went back to Mount Weather the first time Bellamy went with her, he said how he wasn't going to let her face her demons alone.

But now Vivian goes out by herself, making a new friend named Gina.

They just got back from Mount Weather Vivian finding something that Bellamy might like.

"So you think he's going to like it?" Gina asked as she handed someone a box of supplies.

"Yeah, I've been looking for this book since we started going to Mount Weather." Vivian admitted. She looked up to see that the people they were handing the boxes to were just laying them on the ground, making no room for anyone to walk. "Guys! Make a walkway, jeez." She ordered shaking her head.

Bellamy heard her voice and turned to Monty.

"Monty, he's all yours." Bellamy said, referring to a drunk Jasper, then he made his way over to Vivian, who was ordering people around. "Hey, easy run?" He added. Vivian looked up at him and hopped down. She gave him a slight shake of her head.

"I hate that place." She admitted.

"I know." He said, knowing how much she hates. He pulled her closer to him, but it wad Vivian, who closed the gap between them, by kissing him softly on the lips.

"Got you something, though." Vivian said with a smile, turning around to grab the book. When she turned back around, she gripped the book a little bit, hoping that he'd like it. Then she handed it to him. Bellamy stood there looking over the book title, which was The Iliad. "You said your mom used to read it to you. I thought you'd might like it." She added.

Bellamy looked at the book for a second. He didn't know that Vivian even remembered him telling her about the book.

The longer Bellamy stayed quiet, the more that Vivian started to regret giving him the book, thinking it brought back too many memories of his mom. But before she could say anything, he beat her to it.

"I do. Thank you." Bellamy said, looking at her and pulling her in for another kiss. Vivian smiled and looked at the book again.

"Also, I've been dying to read it since you told me about it." Vivian said with a smile, causing him to smile back at her.

"Oh, trust me, we'll read it." He said, then turned around to the Rover to put the book and his bag down.

"Hey! Take it easy!" Raven yelled, rolling out from underneath it.

"Morning to you too." Bellamy said and tossed a gun over to Miller.

"What's the point if we can't use them?" Miller asked, and Vivian grabbed one for herself, but Bellamy stopped her, causing her to shoot him a look.

"We can. Just not to kill. That goes for everyone. Where's Octavia?" Bellamy asked as he rummaged through the bag.

"We're going outside the wall. You honestly think she'd miss that?" Miller asked.

"He has a point. Now, why can't I have a gun?" Vivian asked.

"Because you just got back from Mount Weather. Go take a break." He replied, knowing how she always got after coming back from that place.

"Bell, I'm okay, I promise. I won't do anything you wouldn't do." She teased as she took a gun and walked over to Monty. "Where is he?" She asked, and he knew who she was talking about and pointed over to him.