Frat house safety

Start from the beginning

I get butterflies in my stomach now.

Cater Robinson would you do the honour of marrying me again while we're here.

Yes.

The next day we'd gone to a small church and did just that and I had a big smile on my face until we'd gone home.

Your mine Carter He says.

I am.

Over the next few days I still had a smile on my face. All our family were happy for us as well.

So you're married again honey my mum said.

I know.

We'd like grandkids now, my dad tells me.

Our schedules are busy at the moment. I've got book launches coming up and Scott has to train the football team before the season starts in a few months so it would be a bit unfair.

Sweetheart, your biological clock is ticking as you get older , my mum tells me.

Mum, I'm 26. That's not old I teased.

Well, waiting for Abigail to have kids is going to be a long time isn't it my mum tells my sister sarcastically.

Gee thanks she snaps.

You're 30 in two years, Abbie my dad says.

so.

Don't take that tone with me, I'm your father he says.

I watched as Abigail walked out the house in a huff and drove down the driveway.

She's so hot headed that one my mum said.

Definitely I teased.

The next few months are busy for me and Scott I'm travelling a lot and my husband is training the football team every night so,when he gets home he's knackered as well so sometimes he's not up to,having sex either and it's frustrating because he's my husband we've been married for eight years so I knew all his mannerisms.

one night he'd gone on a stag night and came home drunk and he'd fucked me but I soon pushed Scott away from me when he'd called me another girl's name as well.

Babe what's wrong.

Who the fucks sue I hissed.

What he says.

You heard.

It's my friend's sister that's all Scott says.

I got out of bed fast and went to another room and closed the door. He knocked on it hard.

Come back to bed Carter, he says.

No.

Please baby.

I opened the door and went to bed but put pillows in between us so he couldn't touch me the next morning the beds empty so I went downstairs and made a cup of tea there's a note on the table

Gone to football training see you later Scott xx

It's like deja vu all over again after what happened between him and my sister so when he'd come home I asked Scott straight out if he's been cheating on me and how long it's been going on.

I'm sorry Carter but you've put on weight and nagged too much so I've been seeing Someone for a year, he told me.

Get out of my house I hissed.

He grabbed my wrist and squeezed it hard which would leave a mark.

Listen you bitch I've had enough of all the shit I had to put up with after what happened at our wedding that day so I had to play along and pretend that I love you he snarls.