4. Risqué Business.

Start from the beginning

Maybe I could throw myself down there.

I take a sip of my beer, laughing at my own sophisticated dark humour.

‘’Here you are.’’

Pierre’s hand finds its spot on my waist as he draws me closer to him. My body obliges finding his warmth comforting.

‘’Here I am.’’

I stare out the window in awe as the city lights spring to life vigorously and suddenly it dawns on me that not all manmade things are ugly.

At least from a distance.

‘’The city is so beautiful from up here.’’

Pierre hums in agreement. He moves his head lower and nuzzles it in my neck. I smile at his intimate act.

‘’You not drinking?’’

He shakes his head.

‘’Well, I simply can’t allow you to cheat, here.’’

He smirks evidently as he takes the beer from my hand and takes a sip then holds it in his grasp.

I look back to see the group still in conversation, but Phil seems quite distracted. He appears to have a pained look on his face.

‘’Phil, are you okay?’’

He abruptly looks at me, his eyes droopy and nods. He lifts his hands in the air, placed in his palm is a tiny transparent plastic bag with a little white residue in it.

‘’Honestly, I’m just trying to get the last bit of cocaine out of the bag.’’

In a state of shock, I immediately turn around back towards the window with my hand over my mouth to try and cover up my laugh.

Oh Phil, you are quite the character.

‘’No worries brother.’’

Pierre places my beer down on the table and moves from beside me with his hand shoved in his pocket he reaches for something then pulls out a teeny-tiny shiny pink spoon with a golden shimmer to it and hands it over to Phil. Phil’s face becomes filled with relief and excitement as he eagerly reaches for it like a kid in a candy store. This time the whole table bursts out laughing but Mila, flabbergasted, grabs the spoon from Phil not caring for his mission and looks at it in fascination.

‘’Oh my god, this is the cutest thing that I have ever seen!’’

Not the reaction I was expecting but still really funny.

I can’t stop myself from giggling as she continues to converse about how she finds it so ‘cute’ all the while Phil just casually uses the spoon to indulge in his wicked ways. This whole situation is just way too ridiculous. I don’t say anything until Pierre moves back towards me again with the widest grin that I’ve ever seen.

‘’Pink huh?’’

He doesn’t say anything, but his dimples deepening gives him away. He’s amused. I playfully push him aside, but it just enhances his need to draw me closer to him. So much so that my amusement disappears and is replaced with desire. His hands don’t leave my side, instead they explore every exposed area on my body. Goosebumps rise from underneath my skin and it sends a further shrill down my spine. I don’t fuss when he draws me closer, his hands digging deep into the flesh on my hips right through the material of my dress. I let out a silent gasp as wild temptation overwhelms me. I look deeply into his emerald orbs that are filled with covert desire ready to possess me. My chest aches of the anticipation, his eyes leaving mine to momentarily stare at my lips. I entwine my arms around his neck to shamelessly draw him even closer not caring about anyone else or anything else. I feel the increased pressure of his hands on my hips as he gently nudges me forward to stand on my tip toes and lowers his neck to lean in.