chapter 8: Lydia's embarrassing bat mitzvah

My eyes open, the sound of my alarm ringing in my ears. I groaned and grabbed my phone to stop the alarm as I look at the clock I realized I woke up really early surprisingly. I was early Today was Lydia's bat mitzvah and i had underslept I heard my sister nock on my door telling me to "wake up and get ready it's Lydia's bat mitzvah ".

I got out of bed,and. I did my usual morning routine, take a shower brush my teeth do my hair and do my Makeup when i was done with my makeup i looked in the mirror and did a little spin and said to myself "i look cute".

I walked downstairs, and grabbed my purse and grab a granola bar. As My sister and mom were walking out to the car , exchanging surprising glances because I had been up so early as I walked to the car eating my granola bar.

Time skip to Lydia's party

We'd just arrived at Lydia's party when I spotted Stacy. I walked over, and we caught up on things since I hadn't seen her much since her and Lydia stopped talking. I Mostly, talked to her when I visited her house. As we walked in, Lydia and her mom greeted us. Stacy's mom hugged Lydia, exclaiming, "Lydia, look at you! Oh my God, this is exquisite!" Then, she let go of Lydia and went to hug Lydia's mom, saying, ", you've really outdone yourself, gabi. Really, it's gorgeous." Lydia's mom then turned to Stacy and me, saying, "Stacy, I'm so glad you came. Lydia said you've been so busy with show choir." Stacy replied, "Yeah, the show's going really great." After that, I hugged Lydia and walked in seeing Kym I walked up to her and we started talking.

Time skip to the entrance video

We all took our seats

Seating arrangements above ^

DJ schmuley came out and said "all right put your hands up in the air like you just don't care because it is officially Lydia katz Rodriguez's bat mitzvah!" We all started cheering and I looked over and Andy was hitting Aaron with a napkin.

The entrance video started playing, showing pictures of Lydia, Stacy, Nikki, and Tara as little girls, until it showed a video of Lydia holding two dolls while Stacy in the background said, "If that was you and a boy, what would you do?" Lydia then put the doll's faces together, making a kissing sound. Another video played with Lydia, Stacy, Nikki, and Tara in a bathroom. Lydia shook her hands while Stacy said, "We're waiting for her to pop a pimple." Another video showed Lydia doing a dance with shoes on top of two round dice like squishies.

(y'all know those dice squishies that y'all hang on your mirror in a car iykyk)

The next video was of Lydia smelling her shoes, answering Stacy's question "why do you do that" with, "Because I like the way my feet smell." I scrunched my face up, muttering "ew" under my breath. Glancing at Mateo, he had a confused expression, shaking his head as we both looked up at the screen. However, a new video played as Stacy said, "She snores like a lawn mower," talking about Lydia's snoring followed by Lydia sleep-farting. Tara chimed in, "That was not a snore," as they all started laughing.

The next video showed Lydia holding up two dolls, representing Kym, and Megan, as Lydia mocked them, saying, "Kym and Megan and Anya, they suck. Yeah, they're horrible." Lydia continued to mock them, saying, "Oh, I want cute designer stuff, but make sure it's eco-friendly. They're very dumb." I looked at Andy and Aaron, who were laughing, and I reached over Mateo to smack Aaron on the back of the head since he was closest to me. Aaron rubbed the back of his head as Andy started laughing at Aaron who got hit. Then Aaron hit him on the arm for laughing. I then looked over at Kym, Megan, and Anya, as they all side-eyed Andy, who was still laughing. I asked if they were okay, and they all nodded. Aaron then said, "It's kind of true though." Megan replied, "Shut up, it's not." We looked back at the screen, which was now showing a video of Lydia in the pool with a booger hanging out of her nose.

Third person

The videos started getting weirder as Lydia and Stacy began to make out of pocket comments like "your toes are so hairy" to reminiscing about incidents like "remember when that string on my tampon broke," and even confessing, "I think I peed myself". However the weirdest one was when they started talking about vajayjay farts Lydia got up and started wiggling her legs saying I have to prepare after Lydia que•fed in Nikki's face as she woke up and said "I was showing him how to que•f"

(Ew bro this scene was so weird I would have beat Lydia up if that was me)

Leah's POV

We all sat uncomfortably around the table, staring up at the screen. The video abruptly shifted to another clip of Lydia warning Stacy, "You better not show this to anyone, oh my God, I swear to God if you show this to anyone..." Then, it transitioned to a different video showing young Lydia and young Stacy cheerfully saying, "Thanks for watching, bye!" Suddenly, the video split down the middle and returned to the original screen, displaying "Love your BFF Stacy Friedman," with a red line slashing through "your BFF."

I looked down from the screen having the same blank expression as mateo's. We all turned to Kym as she started to speak. "Okay, even I'm not that mean," she admitted. Andy and Aaron, adding, " you're pretty mean" and "yeah You suck."

I rested my head on Mateo's shoulder, grabbing his hand to hold, feeling comfortable in this uncomfortable situation until the spotlight shifted to Lydia. In unison, we all turned our heads to see her standing at the door with tears flowing on her face as she looked around glancing at Stacy she then turned around and walked out the big door and from the distance we heard Lydia's Dad saying "turn it off turn it off!"

Time skip because I'm lazy

I walked into my bedroom and practiced my Torah reading, speech, and edited my entrance video then i grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom hopped in the shower washed off and hopped out dried off brush my teeth did my skin care routine then walked back to my bedroom and slipped into my favorite pajamas, then got into my bed. I pulled back the covers, moving the pillows the way I liked before settling down for the night.

With a sigh, I reached for my bedside lamp, casting the room in a soft, warm glow. I picked up my book from the nightstand and started to read the pages before drifting off to sleep.

Finally, as my eyelids began to grow heavy, I set my book back on the nightstand and turned off the lamp. I shuffled down into my bed, feeling sleepy ness beginning to pull me under as I watched the TV With one last deep breath, I closed my eyes and let myself sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

1292 words
Hey how are my little peeps I hope you guys are okay and hope y'all liked this one y'all I stayed home to write for y'all anyways bye guys love you ❤️💖❤️ and don't forget to vote and comment what do y'all think the bat mitzvah theme should be pick and tell me in the comments seriously I need answers