Vessel (Sleep Token) | Stalker

Mulai dari awal

"What more has to happen for them to do something?" III asked, obviously enraged at the police actions "useless bastard"

You turned to look at Vessel "I talked with B/F/N, she's letting me stay at hers when you guys leave on tour, she told everything that was going on to her boyfriend and he even offered to drop me off at work and picking me up" He nodded, he was anxious at what would happen to you when they were on tour "This just sucks, why can't he stop like I had asked so many times now? I am so fucking paranoid and scared all the time" Ves kissed his girlfriends head, trying to comfort her.

---

It was the time to say goodbye to Vessel and the guys. The were going on a small UK tour that would last two months. You were going to miss all of them so much.

"I'll be back before you know it" Vessel said hugging you "I love you, so much" He kissed your forehead. "Don't worry about the dude okay? Have fun with B/F/N and" I interrupted him "I'll call you if anything happens" He nodded "I love you too Ves" You placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Hate to brake this moment for you two, lovebirds" IV's voice interrupted you two "We have to go now or we won't be on time" He quicky kissed your head while taking Vessel's hands off of you "Bye bye little one! Take care of yourself!" He started to push Vessel towards de tour van, at the same time he was waving at you. "Bye!! Have a safe trip!" You said back watching them wave at you before closing the door.

When the van disappeared in the distance, you got everything ready to go to your friend's house, she was so exited to have you stay that she came the day before to help you pack outfits.

Her boyfriend, B/F/B/N, came to get you and hour after Vessel and the guys left. The way to B/F/N's was quiet, he was kind of shy and you didn't met him enough so he could warm up to you, luckily, the trip wasn't uncomfortable, he had an aura that made you trust him.

When both of you got to the house showed you where you were going to stay, when you ebtered you were greeted with a basket full of skin care products and a card on the bed:

'I'm at work right now but I thought we could try this when I get home! And we could make dinner while B/F/B/N takes Doggie out. If I need to I'll even force him to go to his friends house so we can have a girls night! Anyway, Love U!! ❤❤
- B/F/N'

-----

As days passed your paranoia slowly dissapeared. Your stalker stopped calling you, you stopped seeing him everywhere you go, was as if he had completely forgotten about you.

When you told Vessel he was happy to hear it, he could see how your eyes held more energy now, you wanted to do more things and became exited to go out of your house again. He was counting the days to come back to you and enjoy this happier girl that was waiting for him.

It was a normal day, B/F/B/N took you to work, you chatted with your coworkers, tolerated your boss's bad mood and waited for B/F/B/N to pick you up again.

Because you got out earlier due to less about of work, you decided to go to the café next to your workplace. After you got out your eyes met the one's you thought you'd never see again.

Your stalker was right there, five meters across you and approaching. You froze for a second. "Hey!" He waved before picking up the pace.

Then you started running, hoping to get away from him, your coffee spilled on the floor while you yelled "leave me alone!"

You ran across the street, as fast as your body was possible, but, sadly when you crossed the road a car didn't see you in time. Even though the driver was able to stop, the distance between the you and the car wasn't far enough, making the car hit you. You fell into harshly to the floor, feeling your right knee crunch as it hit the floor.