Vessel (Sleep Token) | Stalker

Summary: An unknown man has taken an interest on you, which makes Vessel worry about your safety.

Words: 2686

TW: stalker behavior (kinda like a sasaeng), car accident.

A/N: B/F/N means Best Friend Name, B/F/B/N means Best Friend Boyfriend Name and Y/L/N means Your Last Name.

-------

"He's calling me again" You dropped your phone on the couch "I swear it's the seventh time today" III sat next to you, looking at your phone with a concerned expression on his face.

"Didn't you block him this morning?" You nodded "I don't know how he keeps calling me, every single time I see that stupid phone number, I block it, but it doesn't matter, he keeps calling somehow"

"Does Ves know about this?" The blue eyed men asked. "Yeah, he has seen everything, the phone calls, the pictures, the constant gifts... Who the fuck is this guy either way?" You said letting your head fall.

Just before III could say anything else, the rest of the band came back, with take out in their hands. Vessel sat next to you, caressing your thigh as a greeting, a soft smile on his face.

"Do you know that guy?" III asked Vessel, pointing at your phone.

"Who?" He looked back at you "The stalker?" When you nodded he tensed "Keeps calling?" You nodded again "I don't know who he is but I would love to, just so I can beat his ass" You smirked at his threat.

"Wait what are you guys talking about?" IV asked concerned, same look on II's face.

"So there's this really creepy guy that I met at the store, like a few months ago. Helped me get a thing that was way too high for me" You started to explain "I don't know why but, ever since that day he is everywhere I go" You started to explain with your mouth full of food, hidding it behind your hand "like, I go to the market? He's there. To a café with my girls? He's there. Shopping? There. About two weeks ago he got my phone number somehow, started texting me, saying really creepy things like 'I wish you were mine', 'You looked really pretty today', and stuff like that. I never respond to him so he started to send me pictures of myself, at first they were just me in public, doing anything. Lately the pictures are inside our home, like taken from outside the window" You sighed, showing the guys all the pictures "And now? He started calling nonstop"

"That's why you said earlier that you wanted to move somewhere else?" IV asked Vessel who was attentively listening to you while eating.

"Yeah, we reported the dude when the pictures started and nothing has been done yet" Vessel said before taking another bite of his food "the police dude we talked with asked if the stalker said or did something when I was with her, when I said 'no' all he told me was 'then why you need us if you can keep an eye on her?' Like dude, how about you do your fucking job before something bad actually happens? " He said "and you know what? When I told the guy that we had a tour soon and she had to stay here, so I couldn't 'keep an eye on her'" Ves quoted the policeman angrily "he just said 'well if you are famous then he'll be trying to get you attention somehow'. Basically he didn't give her any bloody help" He was starting to get angrier at each second "'There's no evidence that says that she'll be in danger' fucking sexist idiot" He mocked the police man voice.

"Has the dude done anything else? Like more that just calls, texts and pictures?" II asked crossing his arms, Vessel nodded.

"Got inside the house somehow at night a few days ago when we weren't home, the dude stole her underwear from the hangued out clothes, then took a picture and sent it to her with a really disturbing message" Your boyfriend answered "we've been at my parents since then" He hugged your side, he could feel your shaking body even if you tried to hide it "we reported him again but it was the same police dude, he didn't think it was important because he only stole clothes"