At the supposed time, He was ready to attend the party and to be unofficially announced as 'THE GILL'S' heir. As he reached the venue, he knew the moment he stepped out of the car his life wouldn't be the same.

As he put his foot out of the car the man in rich chocolate brown satin catched the light of paparazzi, shimmering with a luxurious sheen.

It draped flawlessly over his frame, tailored to perfection without being constricting. He was practically screaming wealth and power. The number plate of the car saying 'GILLS' was enough for the world to know who this young lad was. And on top of that his father's assistant was accompanying him for the event. The cameras flashed at his face and he had to force smiles for them.

He was told that there would be no media at the event and his face would not be revealed. But here those reporters were doing a full photoshoot for him. He hated this kind of attention.

His life was never the way he wanted. He was a puppet in his father's hands.

With the help of all the bodyguards he finally entered the main area and was fed up with everything.

Suddenly he saw that mysterious figure he saw at both the airports. He felt the urge to be near him and have a talk. He was never a person to initiate a conversation with anyone but this time he desperately needed to talk to him but Shubman didn't know how to initiate.

When he went to the said boy he was talking to an old lady, seemingly one of his relatives. She was asking the boy whose name was apparently Ishan when he came from Italy. This irked Shubman's ears as he found a point to start their conversation.

Suddenly his eyes went on the stage and saw the groom. The groom was his club president at school. But he didn't expect the club president to be the groom.

'World is really small isn't it' though Shubman. First his wifey's diary and now his school president.

Anyways since he and the president had good relations he decided to talk to the groom first.

As the couple came down from the stage to conversate with the guests, the groom recognised his junior. Astonished to see his junior at his reception, he and his beautiful wife went to Shubman. Shubman smiled at the couple and congratulated them. After some casual talk the groom asked Shubman what he was doing these days. In a response Shubman told them he was currently pursuing a degree at xxx university in Italy. Upon hearing that the couple said together their baby was also pursuing a degree there.

"What baby?" Asked Shubman.

"Oh! Mayank's cousin. His name is Ishan" said Prisha.

"Wait lemme just call him here, maybe you can get to know each other."

Ishan came as he was called by his dimples and saw a man of his age standing beside the couple.

As Ishan was walking towards them, Shubman mind was racing with so many thoughts.

'Oh so that boy is real I wasn't hallucinating or stuff. Oh god do I look Good..no! How am I gonna introduce myself to him? He is so beautiful, so pretty.. wait why am I thinking like this for a boy??'

This was the first time the sole heir to Gill associates felt self conscious. From the earliest memories Shubman had in his mind he never ever felt like he had to impress someone or look presentable enough. He never cared how someone interpreted him but this boy was a special and different case.

'He doesn't know for how long I am trying to find him !! Oh god he is near..I feel like my mind and heart are gonna burst! Can I scream???'

Ishan's brother introduced the said man as his junior in school and Ishan was told that both Ishan and him went to the same University.

This brought Ishan's interest in the man and he thought that maybe he could finally make a friend except for the monkey he had. She had many friends and her friend Circle was too big. She would have many plans and Ishan never bothered to ask her to cancel them unless necessary. But no matter how less often they hanged out their bond was unbreakable. Ishan just felt lonely sometimes so he wanted another friend.

"Hi, I am Ishan" that pretty boy said

Shubhman was still trying to organize his thoughts that he stuttered while speaking.....

"h-hi- *clears throat* Heyy I'm Shubman"

After some chats the said man named Shubman and Ishan became friends and decided to spend some of their vacation days in India together. After exchanging contacts Ishan had to leave him. And after having some drinks Shubman also left the place.

To be continued....
__________________________________