Leah: You sure? This is where you grew up.

Y/n: Yeah... whatever happen... I'm done with the Barça. I just thought I'd tell you.

Leah: You didn't need to.

Y/n: Okay

Leah: I love you.

Y/n: I love you too, babe.

You kiss her and finish eating your breakfast. You clean up both of your plates, while Leah is playing with Jack and Lucas. Then, you decide you want to go for a walk as the weather is nice. You, Leah and the boys are walking through a park, near your house, holding hands when a couple of fans run up to you both.

Fan 1: Can we please get a photo with you?

Fan 2: Please...

Leah: Of course, you can.

Leah takes photos with them, you look at how good Leah is with them and are stood there smiling at her. After taking photos, you and Leah sit down in a nearby cafe to get a coffee. You talk for a bit before heading back to your house. You are sat on a garden chair, in your garden, Leah comes up with a drink and hands you it.

Leah: Here you go...

She kisses you as she hands it to you.

Y/n: Thanks, babe.

Leah: Anytime.

Y/n: So we have a couple weeks before we start preseason, you wanna go somewhere?

Leah: Yeah, but where?

Y/n: I was thinking about Bali, Cyprus, or maybe San Diego, what do you think?

Leah: It's been a while I haven't go to the United States, San Diego could be great for the four of us... Let's keep Cyprus just for the two of us.

Y/n: Fine, let's go to San Diego, then.

You start booking your holidays with Leah and the twins, whilst she keeps trying to look at your phone.

Y/n: Booked.

Leah: That fast?

Y/n: Yeah, we leave in two days.

Leah: Two days?

Y/n: Better get packing, babe.

After a while, Leah goes to pack. You start packing too, for yourself and the twins. Two days later, you, Leah and the twins leave the house to head to the airport.

Leah: San Diego, here comes the Williamson.

Y/n: Mhmmm...

Leah hugs and kisses you over and over. You start laughing.

Y/n: Our flight leaves in 2 hours.

Leah: I'm so excited! Thank you, babe.

Y/n: I love you.

Leah: I love you more.

You kiss her and walk through the terminal. Hours later, you land in San Diego, and head straight to the Airbnb you rented for the next two weeks. It's a house, in front of the beach. You arrive at the house, Leah looks at you.

Leah: You have the keys or... a code to get in...

Y/n: Don't need to...

Leah: What do you mean?

Y/n: Ring the front door, you'll see.

Leah rings the front door without really knowing what will happen.