Gio goes back to her room, grabbing her phone and a jacket. Then, you head to the Barça Training Centre, with Gio, through a cab. It drops you on the parking of the Training Centre. You head in, and immediately land on Jonatan.

Gio: Jonatan...

Jonatan: Woah, are you real? I feel like I'm seeing two ghosts.

Y/n: It's good to see you.

Jonatan: How are you, girls?

Gio: Really good.

Y/n: We are fine.

Jonatan: The training session will start soon, are you staying?

Y/n: Yeah, sure. We'll stay to watch.

Jonatan: I think the girls are already on the pitch warming up. Let's go.

You show up a huge smile on your face. So happy to see Jonatan, and in a certain way, back at the Barça. You follow Jonatan, even if you know perfectly the way to head to training pitches. You appear next to Jonatan and Gio.

Jonatan: Okay, girls, training is on. But... I'm glad to tell you, we have two little supporters for this morning.

Mapi: Y/n!

Marta: And Gio.

Irene: Good to see you, kids.

Gio: Happy to be here.

The girls go through their training session. At the end of it, you go on the pitch and play a bit with Jana, Mapi, Lucy and Alexia, while Gio is speaking with a few of the other girls.

Alexia: Why you didn't tell us you were here?

Y/n: I'm on camp with Arsenal in Spain for a couple days. I thought Jana would tell you.

Lucy: Leah isn't with you?

Y/n: No, I left pretty early this morning, she was barely awake.

Mapi: I'm so happy you're here.

Y/n: Me too.

Mapi: Can we eat together or...?

Y/n: Actually, I came this morning cause I need to talk to Bruna.

Jana: Bruna?

Y/n: Yes, Bruna.

Jana comes to you, grabs you by the arm and pulls you aside from the three other girls. She whispers to you...

Jana: No, you don't have to talk to her.

Y/n: I do, you have no idea what it's about.

Jana: You think I'm not aware of your little cheating thing.

Y/n: How do you know?

Jana: Claudia told me.

Y/n: I have to tell her. The boys are right, she deserves to know the truth, why it didn't work, why it never worked.

Jana: It's gonna break her heart.

Y/n: I know... I have to go talk to her, I don't have so much time here.

Jana: Okay, see you later.

Y/n: See you later.

Bruna is having a talk with Gio at the moment, laughing and smiling around. You walk towards her. You tap on her shoulder, and she turns around to you.

Y/n: Hey...

Bruna: Hey...

Y/n: Can we--- can we talk?