AlanJeff : Simple kiss

Jeff tries to reach out for a kiss with the tall man but Alan was in a teasing mode. He tiptoed so the smaller one cannot reach him which Jeff, as cute as he can be, tried to plead until it became whining. Alan was admiring at the little one who was whining like a little kid, he was adorable, Alan thought.

"I hate you." Alan of course didn't take it to heart knowing his little kid has a soft heart for him, not that his taking advantage of it. The little one was now sulking, facing away from Alan who was smiling uncontrollably.

"Don't hate me." He obviously loves it when he teases Jeff but he doesn't want Jeff upset for a long time, kids these days.

"Hmph." If Jeff wasn't upset Alan would've laugh at his cute whine. Alan didn't utter anything anymore and slowly turn Jeff around, which he complied to. Alan smiled at him with dimples popping out on both cheek.

Without any warning he carried the small one and lets him stand on the elevated floor which made him higher than Alan, just a little bit. Jeff, who was gripping Alan's shoulder was left in shock. Alan looked at him lovingly which made Jeff's heart soften again for his lover.

Alan closes his eyes and leans forward signaling Jeff that he could kiss him. Jeff without hesitation smiled and kiss his beloved Alan.