To the left of me were the same three guys from yesterday.

They stole glances at us then they would correspond with each other.

Den a suh man did gwaan like we suh?

I showed the rest of the girls the pree and Poochie started staring over there exchanging a few winks.

Yuh wah see e fucka a bite lip, she wah Jevante come see har yuhsi.

Just then one of the guys got up and made their way over to us.

"Bonjour mesdames." He spoke with his thick accent.

Rass.

"We no speak el frenche." Essence spoke.

This caused us to laugh, e gyal gone inuh. Yuh know ooman easy fi drunk.

"Oh, no French?"

We agreed to his question by nodding when he continued to speak though we could tell he was struggling a little.

"My name is Pierre. My amis and I would like to uhh— inviter you belles ladies to a party tomorrow nuit. Oui?"

"Where?" Kay inquired.

"Ici." He spoke pointing to the beach behind us.

"Yes okay!" We agreed.

Oh a the same party mi see a advertise bout d place.

"Time?" I asked pointing at my wrist.

"21 heures."

Army time dat.

"Si!" Akeliah spoke.

"Girl dat a Spanish." Krista corrected laughing.

"Rass sorry." She spoke covering her mouth as she laughed.

"None a unu nuh betta because that is both French and Spanish."

He called his other friends over and they too introduced themselves and we talked for a little before we parted ways.

"Unu nah come mek we go in? Sleep a kill mi yah now and the liquor a put me to sleep." I suggested.

They agreed and we made our way to our room.

After we got to our room we all showered and in no time we were asleep.

Our room was a huge room with three king sized beds that we decided to share instead of getting individual rooms. I'm guessing they arranged it differently for a room big enough to host all six of us per our request.

🪷

🪷

SATURDAY
📍Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora

6:00 AM

"Good Mooooooooorningggggg!" Krista screamed  in the middle of the room.

I pulled the pillow over my head as I ignored her, shortly after that I was being pulled from the bed by my feet.