Aabir Cabir Dhwan outfit

Riva_yeah but ahana and karan bhai is not committed?
Ayaan_baby you are wrong my bhai is committed but my bhabhi is not with him.
Anna_Guys it's simple let ahana and karan bhai come with bike.
Karan_But my bike is not here.
Aabir_Don't worry My bike is there come in that. (Nick, ahana and anna started to laugh karan saw this and made face)
Aabir_wait a min is this a big joke I said? You guys are laughing like this?
Nick_Karan will never use others bike expect his bike or car.
Rudra_Then you will not drive then you go with Nick, anna,ahana in the car. Let aabir and Aanya come in bike. We four will come in other car.

Rudra Abhimanyu Thakur Outfit

Others_Okay! (With this everyone went to collage)

In Space Academy...,
The Kids came inside all the girls saw staring at Karan and nick. This made anna and ahana angry and jealous this was noticed by karan and Nick who was enjoying it.

Ayaan_I am going to canteen!
Karan_what about your class sir?
Ayaan_Come on I have never attend it.
Riva_But as bhai come you should attend the class. I am right bhai?
Karan_Obviously you are right sis. Got it bro?
Ayaan(annoying) _Yeah!
Nick_I think we should report to principal to get our time table??
Anna_Yeah come let's go.
Karan_will be back then you should go to class not only you both of you. (Pointing to rudra and aabir who made a same face as ayaan. He was about to go ahana hold his hand tightly which was noticed by each other he was shocked but saw her she was in fear saw one direction everyone saw the same direction and saw a guy with his gang coming near ahana with angry she hide behind karan.)
Sim 1_Baby why are you scared? And who is he? (Pointing to karan who was looking him with dam angry)
Ayaan_Is not our warning is enough for you?

) Sim 1_Baby why are you scared? And who is he? (Pointing to karan who was looking him with dam angry) Ayaan_Is not our warning is enough for you?

Ayaan Manik Malhotra Outfit

Sim 1_Come on ayaan I have not ask Riva and I want my ahana come on baby come to me.
Rudra_Stop your fucking flirting with her and get out.
Ayaan_And don't think of my girlfriend or my sister.
Sim 1_And I never cross my limit and don't let me cross it on her.
Karan_What limit you will cross it on her?
Sim 1_That she know very well am I right Ahana?
Karan(shout) _Stay Fucking Away from her or
Sim 1_Or what? Will you do?
Karan_I can make your life worst got it..
Sim 2_You can never bet up my brother.
Nick_Seriously in what he is that much talent?