Charlie raises a brow. "Alright, thanks for your opinion. Can I ask you a question, Al?"

"Sure thing my dear~"

"When you where attacking my mother, you yelled..'This is for abusing Lucifer!'...what did you mean by that?"

Alastor's eyes grow wide, his ear twitching nervously. "Ohh-umm..." He bites his lip. "I think you should ask your dad about that one."

"Oh. Ok, I'll go see to that." Charlie wanders over towards her father, who was sitting on a stool at the bar. "Dad?"

"Yes Char-Char?" Lucifer looks up, swiveling around in the stool.

"I have a question for you..what did Alastor mean when he said 'This is for abusing Lucifer!'?"

Lucifer bites the inside of his mouth, his face turning flushed. He looked away, his fingers tapping against the bar.

"Dad?" Charlie rests her hand on Lucifer's shoulder.

Alastor watches from near the couch, his ears down. "Charlie, how about we leave your father alone for right now?"

"But..Alastor. If my mom hurt my dad, I want to know about it." She frowned, her eyes glinting with worry.

Lucifer sighs. "Do you remember at night, around 1:00am after Valentine's?"

Charlie nods. "Yeah--when I stormed into your room after you yelled at mom?"

Lucifer looks over at Alastor, then back at his daughter. "Well...I yelled at her because she took advantage of me that night. She forced me to do something I didn't want to....it scared me."

Charlie's eyes grow wide, they filled with tears. "Oh dad.." she wraps her arms around him. Resting her head on his shoulder. "I can't believe she would do that.."

Alastor's lips quiver at the scene. His ears pinned against his head, as he looks up at Lucifer, being so vulnerable at the moment. He stood a distance away, watching as Charlie comforted her father.

Charlie waved over to Alastor, "Come over here!"

Alastor's ears perked, "ok." He head over to the bar, standing beside the two.

"Sit down." Charlie pointed to the stool.

Alastor did so, looking up in confusion. "What is this about?" His brow raised at Charlie.

Charlie pointed to him and Lucifer. "Hug." She pulled the two close to each other. "It'll make you feel better dad." She smiled.

Alastor flinches, as Charlie roughly pushes him and Lucifer closer to each other.

"Come on you two, just hug." She grins, her eyes sparkling.

Lucifer's face turns bright red. He didn't want to give Alastor a hug in front of everyone. Especially when Angel would never take his eyes off of the two, even though he was playing pool with Torres.

Charlie slams the two into each other, Alastor almost slipping off the stool. "Hug!"

Lucifers face is smashed against Alastor's chest, the deers black bowtie rubbing up against where his nose would be.

Alastor wraps his arms around Lucifer, resting his chin against the kings head. "There, there..." He hums, patting Lucifers back.

"Now how are you feeling, dad?"

Lucifer sighs, nuzzling his face against Alastor's neck. "Better.." he mumbles, his arms wrapped around the demons shoulders.

Alastor let's go of Lucifer, but his majesty automatically wraps his arms back around him.

"No." Lucifer whispers, not letting go of Alastor. He smiles, taking in the warmth of Alastor. He didn't care if Angel was giving him weird looks, he just didn't want to let go of Alastor.

"Well, now that your feeling better, Dad. I think me and Vaggie are going to go make dinner." She headed off with her girlfriend, only to have Skylar rush off of her bar stool.

"Let me make dinner!" She offered, gaining her composure.

"Oh, you don't have to."

Skylar shakes her head, "no, I insist. You two relax, I can handle this." She ran off towards the kitchen, glancing at Torres as she passed.

Torres looked up, grumbling. Before they growled as they missed the hole. "Fuck!" They crossed their arms, glaring as hard as stone at Angel.

"See, nobody beats me." The spider mocks.

Husk clears his throat, glaring over at Angel. "Nobody?" The winged cat wipes off Lucifers empty wine glass.

5:20pm...

_

7:30pm...

Everyone had finished with dinner, Skylar had made a delicious dish of steak, roasted vegetables, and beans. Everybody dispersed to do their own things after that.

Alastor wandered through his bedroom, a white sheet of paper spotted through the corner of his eye. "Hmm." He walked over to it, reaching down. He pulled it towards him, his eyes growing wide. He had found it! The paper he was looking for, to give as a gift to Lucifer when Charlie had thrown the 'Thank you for staying at the hotel!' party, just a few days ago. He smiled, holding it carefully in his hands. It was a song his mother had written for him when he was alive. He wanted to give it to Lucifer, hoping he would like it. Alastor picked up his staff, exiting his room. He turned into a shadow, appearing in Lucifers room. "Oh Lucifer~" he cooed, sitting on the bed next to him. "I got you something."

Lucifer looked up, his head rested in his hands. "Hmm?"

Alastor opens his hands, revealing the song. "I found what I was looking for."

Lucifer stares at it, grabbing it from Alastor's outstretched hands. "A song?"

Alastor nods. "My mother wrote it, I thought you might like it." He leans against Lucifer, his hands folded neatly in his lap.

Lucifers smile grows soft, "Thanks Al~" he purrs, his head rested on Alastor's shoulder. "Hey Al?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to join me tomorrow for something?"

"Like what?"

Lucifer grins. "I'm traveling to the other six rings. Checking up on the sins, and royals."

Alastor's eyes grow wide. "You want me- to travel with you to the rings?"

Lucifer smiles. "Why not?"

"I thought sinners couldn't leave the Pride ring?"

Lucifer's grin grows larger, "I can pull some strings."