Meet Kai

ABOUT KAI

Kai is a Twin-hull Super Battleship that is a part of the 10 Bosses of the Ghost Fleet, the main enemy in the game Armada : Warships Legends. Kai can be easily notice from it's 2 large hulls and many guns, neither front or behind. According to the Japanese scouts, they identify Kai has 510 mm caliber gun. Kai is the first of the overall 10 Bosses of the Ghost Fleet in the Special Operation Stage im Armada : Warship Legends. Kai first apperance at the Campaign Mission Episode 2 : Attack on the Giant Battleship. Kai's Captain name is Daichi, Daichi is somehow " Not a human " who controlled Kai on his raid operations on the pacific oceans where Kai is mean to be exposed to the world as the threat of Earth. But strangely, Kai is slightly shorter than the Kii Battle carrier.

Picture 1 : An image of the Campaign where Kai's first apperance

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

HISTORY OF KAI

Kai first appearance was a normal twin hull battleship and not on his Special Ops Boss form, Kai's appearance was making shock both Japanese and Allied leaded by the Americans after the announcement of Japan's defeat by the Allies during World War 2. That time, Kai appear after the defeat of the Aviation Battleship Kii and challenge the nations who fight in WW2 naval Warfare. As the main 4 in WW2 who plays the most on naval warfare ( America, Britain, Japan, & German ) they all agree to destroy Kai after their victory against Kii. The are many ships were send to there leaded by Nagato as the honor. Nagato and the other ships like SMS München, USS Pensacola, and IJN Ryujo which has been reawakened and renewed were ordered to attack the Kai as the last group to finish it.

 Nagato and the other ships like SMS München, USS Pensacola, and IJN Ryujo which has been reawakened and renewed were ordered to attack the Kai as the last group to finish it

Picture 2 : An image of the war against Kai ( Note : This is from Author's gameplay )

The battle against Kai started at evening and took almost 4 hours, Kai's Captain Daichi refused to make peace after being spoken to over the ship's radio from Nagato to Kai. The coalition of the 4 last group ships managed to sink Daichi and his large battleship named Kai to the bottom of the sea.