Introducion

Welcome to one of my ONC projects for 2024

What fandom(s) am I writing for?

Voltron: Legendary Defender/Pokemon Concierge

What prompt(s) am I using?

The main prompt is prompt nine, "After some long months of working harder than ever, you finally get to your well deserved vacation getaway but when you arrive at the hotel there is this one star that brings all the paparazzi and trouble with them and makes your vacation a one to remember."

I'm also working with prompt four, "When life gives you ballons, you fly up into the sky," prompt thirteen, "Every family has that one member of whom no one speaks, and that's you, prompt thirty-one, "'Your Mom was an alien.' Exactly what a child needs t hear from their father as a bedtime story," and prompt thirty-four, "You wanted to go to the moon, see the silvery white glow of it for yourself. Instead, the moon came to you. One day, at your door."

How am I using this prompt/these prompts?

The primary prompt is the main plot line with Rachel having to deal with her well-deserved vacation going awry because of all the paparazzi that are at the hotel resort because of a certain popular pop idol (Ryo). Still, there are other things interrupting her vacation, such as her brother's friend's group showing up.

As for the other prompts, we're prompt four, where the balloons are Haru getting the job at the resort as concierge, which resulted in her life looking up from that moment. As for prompt thirteen, the Shirogane family doesn't like talking about not one, but multiple people: Haru, Haru's father (not plot relevant), Keith, Keith's mother (who is also the alien in the bedtime story) which ties into Ryo as she's also Ryo's mother, but the moon showing up is Allura, who is thought to be a tennyo, a mythological creature from the heavens often associated with the moon, but she ends up showing up at Rachel's door, but all of these are being used to flesh out the main plot.

Word Count

- Chapter 1 ~ 677
- Chapter 2 ~ 1,984
- Chapter 3 ~ 2,873 - The 2k milestone is around the beginning of chapter three.
- Chapter 4 ~ 4,112
- Chapter 5 ~ 5,495
- Chapter 6 ~ 6,956
- Chapter 7 ~ 8,183 - The 8k milestone is around the end of chapter seven.
- Chapter 8 ~ 9,244
- Chapter 9 ~ 10,504