chapter three

"madison, can i come in?" harry asks from the other side of the bathroom door.
"two seconds" i say as i do my last finish on my lipgloss.

i'm in the bathroom getting ready for the dinner out with the others. i'm wearing a sparkly, silver mini skirt with a white tank top. i'm also wearing some silver heels, because i don't like looking so short next to everyone else. i'm only 5'2.

"well, don't you look nice?" harry says as i open the door.
i give him a smile, trying not to blush. as i see his light smile widen a bit, i notice my cheeks feeling heated. shit.

harry is wearing a white suit shirt, with some black pants. he passes me to walk into the bathroom, and i go to wait on the couch. we are going down to the lobby very soon.

___

as the clock is getting near 6pm, harry and i start walking down towards the lobby to meet up with myla and alex. we are going to a restaurant about a kilometre away from the hotel.

   "uhm harry?", i break the silence by asking.
his green eyes motion from the floor and meet mine. he lightly raises his eyebrows. his eyes are surprisingly intimidating.
   "mhm?" he hums in a reply.

i look him in the eyes for another second before breaking eye contact. after harry and i established the deal for his reputation, i've been feeling kinda awkward. i know there are still things we need to talk about to plan, but tonight is the night we will tell myla and alex.
   "aren't you kinda nervous about telling myla and alex?", i ask with a voice that sounds unsure.

i can still feel harry looking at me as we continue walking down the corridor, and i turn to make eye contact with him.

   "a little, but it will be fine".
such a simple answer, and it's easier said than done. yet the words coming from him somehow reassure me a little, making my stress level decrease a little. very little. minimally.
   "what if it doesn't? what if it goes shit?" i ask.
   "then we will take it from there".

we arrive in front of the elevator, and i click the silver button with an arrow downwards. we stand in silence waiting for the elevator. as the doors slide open we motion inside the empty elevator. we stand on each our side facing each others, while harry clicks the button down to the lobby. the elevator starts moving with a distant noise, and suddenly stops halfway, with an elderly woman and younger girl coming inside. i smile lightly at what seemed like a grandmother and granddaughter.

as they make their way inside the elevator, harry moves over next to me giving them space on the opposite side of us.

i feel harry's warm arm next to mine, as we lightly touch in the small area. silence fills the elevator as the doors slide closed again. the elevator starts moving, as well as i feel harry lower himself towards me. i lightly turn my vision and see him very close.

i feel his warm breath on my ear, making a shiver go down my spine.
"better get used to the closeness, i guess", he rasps close to a whisper.

suddenly i find it hard to breath. oh the effect he has. i bite my lip as i inhale through my nose, trying not to show what that did to me as there are other people here.

i look back up at harry who is now standing up straight. when he catches we look at him, lightly smirks.

oh. my. god.

i continue looking not realising im staring, when i get snapped out of my thoughts by the elevator opening. the grandmother and granddaughter make their way out with a gentle smile, and i feel harry starting to motion as well.

   "come on, baby", harry winks.

_____

oh myyyyyy we're getting there

make sure to vote if you liked the chapter !! see you sooooon again x