chapter one

"we seriously have to leave now", alex tried telling myla, as she was doing her last finishes on her make up.
   "in a minute!"

i looked at alex, silently laughing.
   "such a drama queen" i said.
   "hey, i heard that!"

both alex and i started laughing.

i had come to myla and alex's apartment half an hour ago, because alex and i knew that would help him get myla ready quicker. yet it still took a long time.

   "alright, i'm ready to go", myla stated, coming out of her bathroom in a white, long, summery dress.
   "you look gorgous" alex told her.

   "you really do" i smiled. i was wearing a short, white skirt with a black singlet, and some white gogo boots. my hair was in a styled ponytail, and i wore a summery make up look.

   "here, let me help you with your suitcase", alex offered as he put it in the back of the car.

alex and i get along pretty well. at first, i was sceptical, as one is to their siblings lovers. but i soon learnt he was my sister's soulmate.

the airport isn't that far away from the apartment, only 15 minutes. so time went pretty quick, and before we knew it, we had arrived.

   "where is your friend?" i asked alex.
   "right, he is meeting us down there".
going to hawaii with a guy i don't even know who is, feels kind of strange. but oh well.
   "who even is this guy?"

   "his name is harry" alex replied.
myla smiled at me.
   "harry styles, from one direction" she added excitingly.

myla has always been a small fan of them, so i know she is very exited for this. i don't really care that much, because when i met sabrina, i learnt how spotlight life is. i quickly realised that celebrities aren't any different from us, and would really want to live normal sometimes.

   "the guy who had long hair, who now cut it! the one with the nice voice, the kind one, who always is res-" she rambled on.
   "alright, alright. i get it." i cut her off. "i know who harry styles is, but he is just a normal guy with a personality behind his voice, y'know?"

                                         ___

the flight went by so quickly, probably because i slept through most of it. i spent some time on my laptop as well, helping sabrina with her newest album. she asked me if i could help her with some ideas for a little more upbeat song, so i tried.

this is what i ended up sending her, which she completely loved:

sun's up too soon like daylight savings
mixed emotions are congregating
picturing us in all these places
ahead of myself 's an understatement

sky looks so purple i could taste it
couple days in i call you baby

three stories up here contemplating
but what the fuck is patience?

(song: fast times by sabrina carpenter)

we already have a lot of songs to be honest, but not all of them fit the vibe sabrina wants for her album. therefore, i will most likely work a little on some songs here in hawaii.

   "two minutes left to the hotel" the taxi driver responded to myla's question.
   "alright, thanks".

   "once we get there, harry will be waiting by the reception, he said", alex says, looking like he is reading from a text message on his phone.