🍋Leg Day||SkateShot🛹🏹

Start from the beginning

"Yeah yeah, doctor Doofinshmirtz," Vin grumbled, falling onto Leo, causing him to grunt from the slight pain of being belly-flopped onto before laughing as Vin grumbled angrily. The two lock eyes for a moment before giggling a bit. They slowly grow closer as they talk with each other. To the point where they're holding hands. Do they mind? No, not really. They've held hands before. In public, actually. And people wonder why others mistake them for being a couple. After at least 2 hours of talking, they suddenly go silent. Their faces inch together.

"...Woah. This is gay." Vinney looks at the floor from the realization before looking back up at Leo, feeling a hand on his thigh.

"I know, right."

"You...wanna stop?"

"Why would I?" Leo gently pulls Vinney onto his lap, snuggling his face into his neck. He gently rubbed Vin's back. His breath was warm on Vinney's neck, making him feel a soft wave of comfort. "Dude..."

"Dude...?"

"I wanna make out with your face."

"Ya wanna?"

"You're not finna judge me for it later?"

"Nah. I'd be doing the same thing with you."

"Soo...wanna make out?"

"Kind of. Don't be too loud, though. Everyone's still home." Leo nods, easing his hands lower before softly kissing him. As they kiss passionately, they ease from sitting up on Vinney's bed to Leo lying on his back, his legs hanging off the bed with Vinney sprawled onto him, his hips humping onto Leo's crotch. "Geez...Why am I horny...?"

"Then let's take a looksie." Leo chuckles and sets Vinney onto his hands and knees in front of him, pulling off Vinney's tight leggings to reveal his butt. His long cat tail swaying in the air.

"I'm uh...not exactly experienced..."

"I don't mind. I've watched a few videos like this." Vinney giggled, pulling out his phone and beginning to play Candy Crush(So me) Saga. Because why not. Leo sighed, gently groping his butt. "...Thicc."

"Oh hush, you."

"You really do have a leg day every day." Vinney giggles, looking up at him. He grabs Leo's hands gently, easing them away from his butt before planting it onto Leo's crotch. Slowly, Leo's little friend started "pitching a tent." A hardened, noticeable "tent." Vinney found this cute. At leash knew how much Leo oh so loved his body. "Uh...th-this is no homo, right?"

"Sure.~" Vinney turns around, his head right next to Leo's bulge. Leo was on his knees so Vinney had easier access. He perked his butt up as his head moved down, unzipping his pants with his teeth. When he gets his eyes on the prize, he pulls down Leo's boxers, getting slapped in the face by 7 inches of length. Leo snickers at Vinney's reaction. Vinney's mouth dropped open in both amazement and shock. He tried to ignore it and just touch him. He rubbed it up and down gently, Leo spewing out soft moans here and there as he held one of his horns.

"Fuck, you're good..."

"I know...~" Vinney opened his mouth slowly, sucking the tip a bit before Leo gives a nice good thrust into his throat. He gagged on his cock a bit before bobbing his head up and down, his tail swaying from the overstimulation.

"Oooh god...~ You suck it so good....~" Leo stutters out as he softly pulls his head into his dick, Vinney's mouth touching the base. Vinney feels tears well up in his crystal blue eyes as his tail frizzes up. He could already taste Leo's salty precum in his mouth. He bobbed his head faster, causing Leo to buck his hips forward. His bodyy felt like it was about to explode. Specifically his little "friend" down there. "O-Oooh fuck...~~" Leo was practically drooling from the satisfaction as he thrusted faster into Vin's throat.

"Mmgh-gllk-hhn-hrrk!!~" Vinney struggles to keep up, his body heating up as he gripped Leo's hips as he thrusted like there was no tomorrow.

"O-Ooh fuck!!~" Leo shoves Vinney's mouth all the way down to the base as he reached his limit, cumming into Vin's throat. After a bit, Vinney pulls away, coughing as he swallows his cum. He sighs and raises his head up to Leo's, planting a kiss on his lips. Leo kisses back, the two falling onto the bed. The kiss lasts for a bit before Vinney pulls away, a string of saliva between them. Leo could feel his excitement growning as he felt Vinney's butt rubbing against his length.

"I'm not letting you go in dry, though." He was practically throbbing as he watched Vinney put his fingers in his mouth, coating them with his saliva before sliding them into his hole, whimpering at the feeling. Leo couldn't believe what he was about to do. To his ride or die. His pal. His wingman. Oh god...oh god oh god oh- "God...~" Right in his thoughts, Leo felt Vinney slide down on his dick. They both moan in response as Vinney begins riding him. Leo felt his heart race as he watched his dick being encased in Vinney's insides. Each bounce was like heaven and back. Vinney's hips rocked as Leo grabbed his ass, thrusting up with Vinney's hips going down. "A-Aahnn...~ Mmgh fuck....~ nyaah...~"

"You sound cute when you meow like that...~"

"I bet I do to you...~" Leo starts thrusting faster and harder, causing him to twitch and his tail to frizz up from the passion, whipping around and hitting the bed over and over again. "NYaaH!~"

"Ya like when I do that?~"

"Y-Yes-haAAuuGH!!~~" Vinney got louder for a bit before Leo slaps his hand over his mouth.

"Keep your voice down!! We're gonna get caught!!" Leo whisper-yells at Vinney. He nods softly as Leo continues thrusting. His body twitched and trembled against Leo's as his lust increased, the passion he felt increasing by the minute. Leo was just enjoying his expressions. It was heaven practically. But after a few more thrusts, Leo groaned, cumming inside him. Vinney yelps behind Leo's hand, cumming on his and Leo's chest as his insides fill up with that sticky cum. After cumming Leo uncovered Vin's mouth, letting out a deep breath as he twitched and fell back. Leo giggled at his silly little expressions. "You uh...you okay?"

"M-Mhm...~"

"...Wanna go again...?~"

"Not now...maybe Friday."

"Sweet."

Word count:1607