Chapter 1| sorting hat

It was the day!,my first day at Hogwarts I've been waiting for this day for so long and it's finally here!,i'm just waiting for the headmaster to call me into the great hall,I'm so nervous on what house I'll be put in all of my family are in Slytherin but I'm not like my family as much so we will see what I get put in. As I get called the big doors open up and I look around before I walk in, everyone was looking at me not one person was looking away it was scary all of theses faces looking at me. I walk down the middle and sit on a stool then the sorting hat gets placed.

"hmm.. where shall I put you..?"
the hat begins to talk.
I felt my heartbeat beat fast, as everyone stared at me.

"hmm.. seem like your father, I'll put you in...."
"SLYTHERIN!" the hat yells, and everyone begins to clap and cheer. I gulped as I got off my chair.
Slytherin?? How could I get into the baddest house.
I walked over to the Slytherin Table and sat down, I looked up slowly noticing a Taller Boy looking down at me.
"god you look annoyed." - he says.
I looked up at him and questioned him.
"Huh?" i said.
he rolls his eyes.
"I said, you looked annoyed."-
Uh this boy was already pissing me off and it's been a hour.
"no I'm not, I just- nervous??"
I speak up to him, looking down again. The boy didn't answer he just laughed to himself, then talked to his friends before another boy talking to me.
"your new?" A blonde boy spoke up.
I looked up and sighed.
"yes." 

"your name sweetheart?" - he spoke again, Once he finished his sentence I started at him, I ain't his sweetheart.
"y/n, Y/n Y/ln"

The boys laughed, and looked back at me.
"your cute." He winked at me, it was another boy. Looking more braver than the rest.
He seemed to be confident around his mates, I couldn't tell why. But I nodded slowly before I got up to go to my dorm.
Before I could walk away I heard behind me,
"cya sexy."
I turned and saw all 4 boys smirking at me, uh these boys are gonna be the death of me.