chapter 15 : okay ?..

Start from the beginning

He attached our lips again ...I breathed in heavily and returned his kisses ...he held both of my hands with his one veiny hand and started undressing me ..our saliva is mixing up ..it is smudged on our lips ... Sloppy sounds are resonating the room ..he parted and looked at me ..

He kissed my eyes and then nose following my cheeks...he traced his kisses to my neck...I bit my lips not to moan ...well it became a habit of mine from the last time because there were so many servants guarding us back then ...tharn had to instruct them everytime we made love ...I came back from my thoughts when tharn licked my ear ...I shivered in his hold ...

He removed his hand from my hands and trailed his kisses to my chest and stomach

He removed his hand from my hands and trailed his kisses to my chest and stomach...iam just gripping his hair moaning ..he kissed my nipples and sucked them like there is milk in there ...I pushed his head towards me closing the gap ...

Type - nghhh~~ t..tharnn...ahh~

He removed my pants and started rubbing my hard cock ...my breath increased ...I started undressing tharn...I touched his chest and waist ...tharn sat up suddenly and removed his night shirt ...

He smiled looking at me ...I got up half and kissed his chest ...he gripped my hair while groaning ...I held his neck with my arm choking him lightly ...

Tharn - b..baby~~arghh...

I removed his lowers a bit and smiled...he is so hard ...I touched it earning a gasp from tharn ...I smirked and held it with both of my palms ...I licked his slit ...

Tharn - mmmm~~~ baby ...

I smiled and kissed his cock...I kissed his shaft ...tharn held my hair tight shaking in my hold ..

Tharn - baby ...d..don't tease me ....

I smiled and licked him from bottom to top ...his thighs shivered ..I smirked ..I looked at him ...

Tharn - baby ...do it ...iam in pain ..

I smiled and leaned back a bit supporting on my hands...

Type - beg me ..

Tharn - babe ~~~

Type - beg ...me ...

Tharn hissed in frustration and cupped my face ...he gave me a big deep kiss sucking my lips ...he parted licking my lips ...

he parted licking my lips