She even had a jar of wrist bands she collected from all concerts of Taylor that she attended.

The whole wall was dedicated to Taylor and her music.

Taylor couldn't wrap her head around the fact that her best friend, the mysterious and cold ceo, the Wynter Veilleux, the biggest bitch of the Industry, was her number one fan.

"Anything else you're hiding from me?" Taylor asked playfully, still in disbelief about the whole room dedicated to her.

Wynter let out a reluctant chuckle. "A shit ton... but that'll be a story for another day, okay? Now please forget about this or else I will cry."

"Last question, babe, I promise," Taylor said, biting her lower lip to stop herself from laughing. "Who knows about how much you love me?"

"Everyone knows I love you, Ali. But no one knows about this whole thing so please, spare me, baby." Wynter groaned, placing her face in her palms. This is where Taylor finally let go of her self control and laughed as hard as she needed.

"I'll think about it." She said teasingly, placing a quick kiss on Wynter's cheek before running back up the stairs, a few giggles erupting from her.

"Wha— Taylor!"

_______________

"Do you think a 5 year old will like this?" Wynter showed Taylor, a pink hello kitty tumblr.

They stopped at a small gift shop on the way to the airport as Wynter wanted to buy something for her family before randomly showing up.

"5 year old? Yeah, definitely." Taylor nodded, looking through the available books in the store.

A few minutes passed and Taylor almost passed out when she saw how full Wynter's cart was when she came back.

"How many 5 year olds are you planning to gift?" She asked, mouth agape in shock. It was funny how the intimidating CEO-as the media labeled her-was completely covered in pink and hello kitty items.

Taylor couldn't help but take a picture, laughing along with Wynter about how ridiculous she looked. They both can agree that pink doesn't fit her personality.

_______________

Instagram

◉○