88.

12 HOURS REMAINING

The very next morning Jasmin found herself waking up to a bell, her condition was dreadful,she barely had the energy to sit up from all the crying. She was dizzy, had a headache and a swollen face. 

The moment she opened her eyes, she could only recall what has happened and how she cried herself to sleep last night, went an entire day without food. She answered her door to a card and a bouquet of flowers which she knew Aly must have sent before yesterday's events. She felt like crying seeing the flowers. The card said "I love you always, no matter what".  She tried not to think about it first thing in the morning, she put the card to her chest and cried. She weakly walked to her bedside where she found her phone lying on the floor half broken, she knew she must have threw it in anger. 

Upon checking her phone, she finds several calls and texts from people, she noticed that Mickey had called her first thing in the morning at 8 to 10 several times, it was 12 then. It broke her heart that there was no Good morning text or any text from Aly, she knew he was trying to give her some space. She dialed Mickey immediately. 

J: Hello Mickey?.. kya hogaya itne calls kyun kiye??

M: Didi ap theek ho kya?

When she asked that, her eyes filled with tears but she tried to keep a straight tone.

J: Mujhe kya hoga? 

M: Didi apki awaaz sunke bilkul nahi lag raha ap theek ho? Apko Aly bhaiya ke bade mein pata hogaya hain kya?

J: Kya?? Kis baat ki baat kar rahi hain??? Tu kuch janti hain kya Micky????

M: Ha didi janti toh hoon.. maine Aly bhai Anusha ladki se baat karte huye sunn liya thha, bhaiya ne mujhse bohot request ki apko kuch nahi batane ko..

Jasmin couldn't hold her tears.

J: Tune mujhe kaise nahi bataya Mickey??

M: Didi please mujhe maaf kardo, koi shikayat maat rakhna mere liye dil mein, main usdin hi apko bol deti par Aly bhaiya bol rahe thhe woh waise bhi jaa hi rahe thhe, aur woh apko khud batana chahte thhe

J: Kya matlab jaa rahe hain?? Kaha jaa raha hain Aly???

M: Unhone mujhe bola thha apko aur tang nahi karenge aur apne nayi family ko leke woh nikal rahe hain..

J: Kya bol rahi hain Mickey??!! (crying) Konsi family, kaha nikal rahe hain??? Aly kyu mujhe chod ke jayega

M: Didi...

J: Mickey bolll

M: Apko pata nahi??? Aly bhai aj jaa rahe hain.. sabko chod ke (gets emotional) unhe unki galti ka bohot pachtawa hain..

J: Where the fuck is he going Mickey???? Kyaa bol rahi hain tu??? Usse toh aj shoot keliye nikal na hain

M: Didi ap abhi bhi ghar pe ho??? Jao Aly bhai ko roko, woh apse bohot pyaar karte hain.. unki aj raat 12 baaje ki flght hain!

J: Kya??? (crying) Kaha jaa raha hain Aly mujhe chod kar??

M: Unhone apse zaroor jhoot bola hoga.. woh sab chod ke jaa rahe hain

J: Kya bakwas hain, Aly kahi nahi jaa raha! Woh thodi mujhe chod ke jayega

She hangs up the call and heads to Aly's place. Unable to understand what's going on she was crying, she was scared to what might happen, if Aly was really leaving, which she did not believe. She had no idea why was she going after him, even though she did break up with him, but the idea of not having him scared her, at that moment she just needed her Aly, forgetting everything that happened for an instant she rang the bell.