86.

2 DAYS TO GO

A: Jasmin kisi shelf mein hoga papers.. tu woh leke office aaja.. 

J: Accha 

Jasmin was on her way to Aly's house, today he was in Drip Dome's office for wrapping up some work but he forgot some papers, the papers were confidential so he asked Jasmin to bring them into the office. 

While in the car, she browsed through her phones opening messages from fans and relatives, when she found her cousin Veer's old text where he'd sent a picture of a register where a room was registered under Aly Goni, before she could read the rest she arrived at Aly's house.

Noone was home, she used her spare key to get into his apartment. It was messy from all the packing and suitcase, which she thought was from their trip to Turkey and some for his shoot he was leaving for tomorrow. (as she knew hotstar series shooting started from tomorrow)

She went to use the restroom first, she was surprised to see he was packing a lot of his sneakers. She came out and searched the shelves for the papers, while browsing through one of the shelves, she found some medical reports, that too from a gynac. Out of curiosity, she opened them up to discover ultrasound of a baby registered under Anusha Arya. 

J: What the fuck?? Yeh Anusha.. is pregnant?? Haww.. My God.. yeh toh recent date ki hain..

Then she found an envelope that said, it's a girl. She was confused as fuck. She looked at the first ultrasound, it dated November 20th- 3 months pregnant. 

J: Maybe kisi ko pata nahi.. Shayad sirf Aly janta hain... they are quite close friends after all. Yess, I knew she had became fatter. Aur usdin party mein bhi nahi ai.. of course she didn't tell anybody yet.. Uska boyfriend hain mujhe pata nahi thha arreh.. Aly ne bhi mujhe kuch nahi bataya.. Chodo usne Aly se ko kisi ko batane se mana kiya hoga.. lekin mujhe nahi bataya usne,... Its fine, she must have trusted him with this. 

She turned over pages trying to look at the father's name but someone has really scratched it off.

It was Aly who did it out of anger, he scratched his names off because everytime it reminded him of his betrayal to Jasmin.

Jasmin quickly took the DD's papers and headed to his office. She continued to look at the screenshot Veer sent her few months ago. Aly registered a room on August 16th. It was quite weird why he did it, but since they had a really non toxic and understanding relationship, Jasmin didn't overthink it. She thought maybe he was too drunk to drive so he slept in before he was sober. However, she found the thing, Veer telling her about Aly going into the room with a girl hilarious.

J: Pata nahi kisko Aly samjh ke betha hoga..

Jasmin's POV

Yaar mujhe toh vishwas hi nahi horaha ki Anusha's pregnant. Isliye woh Aly ke saath saath rehti thhi itna, kyuki usse pata thha.. Main bhi kya kya soch rahi thhi ki usse mujhe bad energy milti hain and all. I feel so dumb. Should I confront him about it?? Ya phir khud hi batayega mujhe

This was when Aly calls, 

A: Jasmin ek emergency hogai hain, main Anusha ke ghar aaya hoon.. tu papers office mein Zain ko de dena

J: Kya huya?

A: Jasmin I need to go

Hangs up. 

Jasmin was worried, she dropped the files at the office and headed to Anusha's apartment.

When Aly was at the office, Samiksha (a common friend of Aly an Anusha) called-

A: Haan bol.. kya haal chal??

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें