87.

Aly used his key to enter Jasmin's house. She ran to her room crying. Aly followed her as she tried to close the door he pushed it open.

J: Aly GET OUT! (crying)

He entered the room and tried to hug her as she was crying. Jasmin jerked off of him and slapped him across his face.

J: DON'T DARE TO TOUCH ME!! 

A: Jasmin.. (crying looking at her helplessly)

J: How could you possibly do that to me Aly??! I thought you love me?!

A:  I do Jasmin!! I do!

J: NO! You call this love? Mujhe vishwas nahi ho raha hain Alyy! (puts her hands on her head)

She sat on the bed holding her head as she is taken aback everytime she thinks off it.

J: Oh my god! Itni friendship relationship ki baate tujhse aati hain?? Kabhi shaak nahi karte.. shaak karne se rishta bigaad jata hain, koi rishta nahi hota, yeh sab bakwas hain?? Tu hi bolta hain na yeh saab? Maine toh tujh pe kabhi shakh nahi kiya Aly.. Iska inaam de raha hain tu mujhe??? Alyy tujhe sab pata tha itne din???

A: Jasmin please..

J: Kya please?? What have you done Aly? Tu mujhe kaise dhoka de sakta hain?? You seriously got someone pregnant??? Anusha Aly??? Anusha???! Aly mere andar sab jaise jaal raha hain.. main maar hi jaungi yeh soch soch kar ke tune mere saath aisa kiya! Main nahi thhi yaha aur tune.. (her eyes were blood shot, she couldn't stop shivering)

He was trying to hug her as she broke down.

A: Jasmin pata nahi kaise yeh galti hogai mujhse.. (crying) You know ki main aisa nahi hoon.. 

J: Toh woh kya tera baccha nahi hain Aly? (interrupts) Nahi bol na! Nahi hain?? Sach toh yehi hain ki tu aisa hi hain Aly.. kaise karliya tune aisa??? Ghin aarahi hain mujhe tujhse.. Tune mere saath aisa kiya???? MERE SAATH??? Kaise kar sakta hain tu aisa?? Maine kitna pyaar kiya tujhse Aly, khudko pura tere naam kardiya hain maine Alyy. After everything we have been through???

A: Tu mujhe maar Jasmin, hazaar galiya de de par aisa maat kar 

J: Kaisa Aly??? Main kaha kisi ke saath jake so rahi hoon?? Because I am fucking committed to you!! (crying) Main aisa kuch karhi nahi sakti.. Kya soch ke.. how could you..?? Maine socha ki tu badal gaya hain! Tera dil sirf mere liye dharakta hain! lekin Nahiii! Tu jaisa pehle thha waise hi hain!! Mere pyaar ne tujhe bilkul bhhi nahi badla Aly? Itna pyaar karta hain tu mujhe Aly.. Kaise kiya mere saath tune yeh Alyy..!!(cries)

Jasmin felt so speechless as she cried her heart out. Aly wanted to kill himself for doing that to her.

J: Kitna bharosa kiya thha maine tujhpe, kabhi nahi socha thha mera Aly mere saath AISA karega? Kitna pyaar diya thha Aly tujhe.. kis cheez mein kami rehgai jo tujhe uske paas jana pada?

She stood up as she looked up at Aly

J: Mujhse kuch galti hui thhi kya? Mujhse naaraz thha? Kuch kiya thha kya maine? Kyu gaya tu uske paas???

Aly was breaking down with every word she spoke. He couldn't stop crying. 

A: Jasmin main.. (his voice kept breaking) main bohot drunk thaa... mujhe ...

Jasmin looked at him stunned.

Aly held her hands and put his head down on her lap as he cried.

They cried for a moment,

J: Tujhe agar sab pata thha toh kyun nahi bataya kuch mujhe?? I thought tu bohot straight forward hai, yeh kyu nahi bol paya tune mujhe dhoka diya

A: I couldn't.. nahi huya mujhse.. I knew tujhe bohot hurt hoga.. nahi kar paya main

J: Aly! Yeh sab karke tu kaise mere saath hain Aly? Mujhse kaise chhupaya tune yeh?? Tune mujhe aise andhere mein rakkha.. tune mujhe dhoka diya, phir tu ab baap banne wala hain, itna kuch hogaya aur tune mujhe kuchh bhi nahi bataya?? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?

Aly just cried on her lap.

J: Aly, Tune mujhse shaadi karne keliye haan kyun kaha?

A: (his heart broke) Jasmin, maaf kar de mujhe tu. Na nahi bol sakta tujhe main Jasmin.. kabhi nahi.. Tu mere liye sabse kimti hain.. 

J: Tu mere saath hi aisa kaisa kar paya? Main London mein thi kya jab yeh huya?

Aly nods his head as he was dying inside.

Jasmin broke down even more, 

J: Kya tu abhi bhi uske saath..?

A: Nahi Jasmin kabhi nahi!Yeh ek galti hui thi sirf.. woh bhi anjaane mein, main tere saath aisa kabhi nahi kar sakta jaan bujhke tujhe pata hain.. (cries) mujhe toh is ke bare mein pata bhi nahi thha, before Anusha told me about her pregnancy..

Jasmin was broken, she screamed as she cried.

J: I hate you Aly I hate you! 

She hits him multiple times on his arms as Aly let her.

She didn't even have the courage to ask him what he would do with the baby. She was shattered. 

J: Kitna pyaar kiya thha Aly maine tujhe, tu kaise kar sakta hain yeh mere saath?? Tu toh mera bestfriend haina?? Kiske paas jau ab main?? Kya hogaya yeh Aly??? I can't take it anymore..

A: Jasmin... nahi (crying and sobbing)

J: Tu  bolta hain relationship mein shakh jealousy yeh sab ata hain to woh rishta khatam, then you should know it Aly, ITS DONE, KHATAM.

A: nahi nahi... Jasmin.. maat bol aise.. 

She cried like a baby while Aly's condition was not so different. He didn't have the courage to say anything to her because what hes done was grave. With every word she said, he wanted to kill himself, he was regretting so much, he felt like dying seeing her in that condition. She was so attached to him but what he gave her was betrayal.  

 Jasmin lies on the bed face down and cries as much as she can.

A: Jasmin I don't give a fuck about what people'll think ya jo bhi ho, the only person I care about is you, and you know that... please mujhe samajh. 

J: You do not care about me Aly. Yeh kaisa care hain baby?? Nahi hoga yeh mujhse. please get out Aly. I can't stand you right now, please get the hell out! (wailing)

Aly knew as much as she needed him right now, she couldn't tolerate him too, without saying anything he left. As soon as he reached home, he broke down, looking at all the pictures of them, he felt guiltier, and he couldn't stop crying that at one point he got an asthma attack. He couldn't stay still thinking how he had left Jasmin. This time he knew, he really lost the love of his life, and there was no turning back. 

He threw things around his house, broke things in anger and in pain. He wanted to bang his head on the wall, he knew there was no way he could justify what he has done, how he ruined a perfect fairytale he was a part of. And tomorrow was the biggest test to face, he was finally leaving. 

Jasmin cried and cried and cried the entire day and night, unable to grasp how her Aly could do that to her. She felt it was impossible, he could never do that. She had swollen eyes, face, lips, there was no way she could stop crying. Looking at every corner of her house, at pictures of her and Aly broke her even further. She couldn't even in her dreams think that Aly could do that to her, he was going to have a baby with another woman. The only thing she knew at that moment was that her life was pretty much ruined. 

But she was unaware for what she was about to face the next day...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

vote-

truce....