chapter 1 No touching

Bye Vegas...

Vegas : bye Mark

Mark : are you sure you're not coming to the party?

Vegas : yeah I'm sure just go on enjoy

Mark : see you tomorrow

Vegas : ahhh .... I won't be coming for the weekends I've some work...

Mark : as if

Vegas : some errands to run....

Mark glare at Vegas and left ...

Vegas went happily to his house ... Took his clothes and pack his stuffs... Which include clothes ,sauce, noodles ,chips , chocolates, and many other eatables and Essentials ....He took the train.. and sat on a seat... He smiled thinking about his love....

Vegas pov
Pete... The love of my life... I don't know how I fell in love with you... But i vowed to love you till eternity..I want to kiss those juicy lips... I want to see myself in those dark brown eyes...his cute little dimple I want to suck it now...his silky locks...I want to play with them. Those petite body with a sexy figure.....his tiny waist I want to wrap his hands around them... His cute butt that fit perfectly when he sit on my legs ...his sexy thighs...If I could I could tie him with me.... I want him right now... I'm so lucky to have you my Pete' ....

After two hours he reached the place and took his stuff... He took the path of the forest ... And after sometime he reached the place...

He knocked the door....

Vegas: Pete I'm here ... Open it...

After sometime pete open the door ... As soon as pete opened the door ...

 As soon as pete opened the door

(Image taken from Google)

Vegas hugged him...

Pete : ummm.... Vegassssss

Vegas : what is this ? Are you having a fever?

Pete : no...

Vegas : let me check

Pete : I'm fine Vegas....

Vegas picked pete up and made him sleep on the bed ... And touch his forehead with his...Pete sneezes scaring Vegas

Vegas : shit ... Pete you're burning up ... How many times I've told you let's live in my house... Don't stay here alone... This time I'll take you with me

Pete : it's just cold Vegas ... Aachoo

Vegas : comeon lie down.... I've some fever reliever medicine and analgesics ... Comeon

Pete : I'm fine... I've to cook for you

Vegas : shall I tie you here ??so that you can't move or go anywhere only I'll feed you ..bathe you and make love to you... Trust me I won't have any problems with it...