Chapter 20: Nuke Bomb On Raccoon City

Comincia dall'inizio

...

...

...

...

Time Skip Later.

In Umbrella's Corporation.

When (Y/N) was land down on the ground where he is in the rooftop's building and make him was turn his head to look around and he just look over there and saw the company place and make (Y/N) was slowly to walk up behind at the Umbrella's soldier and he goes behind at him and then he goes his stealth takedown and make him wrapped his arms around the soldier and then he grab the neck of the bastard and break his neck and make him was fall down on the ground and (Y/N) begin to consume him right away.

After (Y/N) consume him and make him saw the memories of Umbrella's soldier and he just kill the son of bitch by himself and make him see there was talking voices comes from these soldiers and also Oswald's name...and yes...he was inside the building. Then (Y/N) need some time to get in there right away and he will going in there and find Oswald Spencer and begin to hunt him down by himself.

(Y/N): "Alright, you bastard....I'm going to get in there." He said to himself and then he turn his head to look down and saw there were bunch of Umbrella soldiers down there

(Y/N): "Hmmm...let's distract these dickhead motherfuckers." He said to himself and then (Y/N) goes behind at one of the soldier and nobody else seen him doing to this soldier right here and make (Y/N) was pressed his finger with left hand at the soldier's neck. Then (Y/N) start to walking away from here by himself and until...the soldier was screaming and screaming out in pain by the Black-light virus was consume him and keep consume at him until he was let out one last scream out.

the soldier was screaming and screaming out in pain by the Black-light virus was consume him and keep consume at him until he was let out one last scream out

Umbrella Soldier 1: "JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!? WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!!!!!!!!" He shout out in surprise.

The others have no idea how did that happened and until (Y/N) grab the two assault rifles with him and load the weapons up right away.

(Y/N): "Time for Rambo style.~" He said to himself and then he was walk out and aiming his weapons at those Black-Watch soldiers and begin to shooting at them out by himself.