12. The end

Jungkook moved around until he was facing his baby's ass and could still stroke his boy's cock. He stuck out his tongue and with no hesitation plugged it directly into his doll's hot cum filled ass. He gobbled the slimy leavings of his previous orgasms, and from the newest one. It tasted so good. His cum and his baby's ass juices mixed together just for him to enjoy.   He licked all around the hole.

Taehyung lay there, smiling up at his daddy as he said all kinds of nasty exciting stuff. When he started to cum, Taehyung 's made his ass start to milk his cock.  His ass started to spasm with another anal orgasm as it was filled with cock and cum once more. His own cock was almost ready. Then Jungkook pulled out, leaving his asshole so empty that it almost didn't feel right that way and got down on his knees. Daddy kept on stroking his cock. He was so close.

Suddenly, Daddy started ramming his tongue into his ass! 'Drinking up all that cum he put there and all the ass juice he made me spurt with his big, hard, wicked cock. I hope he'll drink my cum too, in just a minute,'

Jungkook wasted no time. He moved around so quickly when he felt it coming, that he already had his head in position and his mouth open so that the first spurt hit right at the back of his throat. He quickly lowered his head and took his baby's cock and cum in his mouth, swallowing every bit. As soon as Taehyung finished, Jungkook let his cock fall out of his lips and reached over and helped Taehyung to sit up. His boy had carpet patterns on his face where he had lain there so long. He smiled. Leaning over, he kissed his StepFather, darting his tongue into his mouth to taste all the sweet cum there. His Daddy kissed back. When they pulled apart, both of them were smiling.

"That was great, Daddy!! This keeps getting better and better. I love you, Daddy." he got up and lay on his stomach on the bed, his Dad following.

Jungkook sat down and started lazily rubbing up and down his son's back. "Let's get a shower together and then go get some breakfast. Taehyung ? Hey, doll? Oh damn, he's asleep." He bent down and kissed stepson on the forehead and started to back away. Taehyung turned just a little, but it was enough to allow him to see the soft pink of her just-fucked asshole. "I love you too, tae." he said out-loud and bent over and kissed his son right on his sweet little ass-lips. A little bit of cum bubbled out as Taehyung shifted a little because of the kiss. Jungkook lapped it up, and went to take his shower. He stopped for a moment at the door and looked back. There was his stepson, now his doll because he'd been rammed with Daddy's cock and filled with his StepnFather's sperm. His baby girl. He turned and walked away, thinking how lucky he was.