3. Can I see ?

That's all it took for Jungkook to reach down and pull down his own pants. His big, hard cock burst out, leaking juices from the tip. He pointed it at his son and said, "Ok, take a look. I guess it's only fair, since I've seen you naked now"

Taehyung turned around, and gasped!His dick was huge, and dripping juice from the little slit. He asked, "Daddy, why is it leaking?" He sat back down, still naked, his own dick hard. He wasn't trying to hide it now, he wanted his step father's cock in his mouth and in his asshole, if only he could get his Daddy to do it.

"I guess I got excited. Looking at your tits and then at your cute little asshole has made my dick hard. It's leaking what's called 'pre-cum', because I'm excited, baby." He stood there, hard dick pointed directly at his stepson's face. Oh, how he wanted to fuck his step son! To slide his cock into his step son's mouth, and let loose a flood of sticky hot jism down his throat! Then, after sucking those fat tits for a while, turn him around and ram his cock into his asshole, filling it up too.

"Would it be ok if I touched it Daddy? Or would that hurt you?" Taehyung was breathing heavy, as he stared straight at his step father's big, hard dick. He wanted him to say yes, touch it, suck it, and then you have to fuck your Daddy like a good little slut. He wanted his Daddy to treat him like a whore. Call him his little slut, his whore, his bitch.

And to tell him he was going to fuck his asshole, just like a Daddy should treat a little cock-lovin', big tittied bitch. His asshole spasmed at the thought of his step father slamming his dick into him, calling him names and saying what a little cunt he was.

Taehyung needed someone to call him their "little cock sucking whore" or to say, "How do you like it when I ram you full of dick, slut? Do you want it all? Do you want your tits played with? What fat, hot whore tits you have. You're a dick sucking, ass fucking slut!!" He just hoped that Daddy would say yes .

"You can touch it, son. But be careful, Daddy might shoot a load of cum right onto your hand." Jungkook was so excited! To think, his step son wanted to touch his hard cock! Maybe he could get him to at least jack him off, but he was already thinking how sweet and young that hot little asshole had been. He wanted to fill it with his man meat. To just slam his step son full of cock, shoot his jism into his ass, and then call him "Daddy's cum loving boy."

Taehyung timidly reached out with his hand and touched Jungkook's big cock. It jerked and Taehyung took a hold on it, trying to wrap his fingers around the thick, hard meat. He reached up and started moving both hands on it, back and forth, hoping this felt as good to his Daddy as it did to him. He looked up at his Daddy, and said, "Daddy, does this feel good to you? Could I see you cum? I've never seen a grown man cum. Would it be ok if I help you shoot your cum in my hands?" He looked up, trying to be as innocent as he possibly could be while jacking his Step Father's cock.

Jungkook was so close to cumming, he didn't want to play around anymore. He took the plunge and said to his son,

"Taehyung , I want you to make me cum. I would like you to suck it, but only if you want too. Please, I'm so close, and I have been looking at your hot little body for so long, wishing I could do these things with you. Your tits are beautiful, and when I saw your asshole, I wanted so much to touch you there.  Can I suck your tits, and maybe even touch your ass?"

He trembled as his step son continued to stroke him, slowing a bit to listen to him talk.

"Oh, Daddy! I have wanted you to let me play with your cock all this time, and now you say you wanted me to do it all along.  All you have to is Call me names, tell me I'm a whore and a slut for wanting my Step Father's cock. Will you do those things for me?" Taehyung was looking up at Jungkook , just holding his dick now, waiting for an answer.