6. Will you Daddy ?

Jungkook pulled back first, smiling. He said, "I'm not sure about this, but I think you have a hot little ass that wants some attention. Is that true?" Taehyung smiled back and said, "Well, I was kinda hoping you'd want to play with it a little. Will you, Daddy? Will you play with your step son's ass?"

Jungkook got up on the bed, and told Taehyung to turn around. As soon as Taehyung was in position, Jungkook reached over and started rubbing Taehyung's ass with both hands. Taehyung was playing with his tits, hoping that his Daddy would do more than just rub his ass.

He wanted to feel that big, fat cock rammed up into his bowels! But would Daddy want to go that far?

He lay there, shamelessly opening his pink, twitching asshole. Waiting and hoping for the invasion of his Step Father's cock. Jungkook lovingly caressed Taehyung's ass cheeks, rubbing them as he looked at his Stepson's spread open hole.

He kept rubbing. He moved his finger to his mouth and wet it with spit. He took it, and rubbed it the length of Taehyung's crack, getting it moist.  "Does that feel good, slut? Do you like your Daddy playing with your asshole? Do you want me to stick my finger up your little whore ass, and twirl it around? Would that make Daddy's little baby a happy bitch?"

Taehyung could barely answer. He was gasping as Jungkook rubbed back and forth over his fuck hole over and over. He needed more, and he thought that he just might get it. He was hoping that he could feel his Daddy's cock pushing up in him soon, but he would settle for his finger, if that's all Daddy would do.

"Please Daddy. Please stick your finger up my ass. Tell me how it feels, and that you love my hot little hole. Tell me I'm a good little slut Daddy. If you want me to, I'll be your whore, and you can fuck my ass with your cock. You can fuck your step son's ass and he wants you to do it!" There, he'd said it.

Jungkook's cock was again hard and jerking at the thought of fucking his stepson's asshole. He pushed his wet finger in, feeling little resistence. Taehyung's ass was hot and wet, spread open and wanting to be fucked. How could he say no? Jungkook moved his finger in and out a few times, wetting it good to make sure Taehyung's sweet little hole was ready for his cock. He moved up on the bed, and wet his own cock with spit. It mixed with his already leaking pre-cum, making him very moist.

He said, "I'm going to fuck you now, slut. I'm going to cram my cock into your ass. Is that ok? Do you want to feel your Stepfather's dick slamming up into your fat little ass? Do you want me to fill your  hole with a load of Daddy's cum? Do you want your Daddy to fuck your ass now? Slam his meat into your ass and leave you stretched open and leaking your stapfather's cum out of your asshole? Tell me you want it, bitch!"

Taehyung lay there, almost melting as Jungkook called him all the names he had wanted to hear for so long. And now he was going to get fucked in the ass by his very Daddy!! He was going to take all of that big, beautiful cock into his ass and let his Step Father fill him up with cum. And he knew that from now on, he'd let him do it anytime he wanted to. "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your baby's asshole! Fuck that sweet dick of yours up in my ass, fill me up with my own Father's cock and never stop!"