Ch1

Y/n: No appa you can't leave us alone, you have to stay with us, pls don't go😭😭

Y/d:  No Y/n, The time has came, I have to go.
{After saying this Y/n's father died}
Y/n: no...noo.... 😭

( author POV): Y/n is a simple and beautiful girl, who is 24 years old. She lives in South Korea with her parents. They were living a happy life, but suddenly they came to know that Y/n's father is diagnosed with cancer last stage. And today her father died... Y/n was broken 💔........

Y/m:  Shhh.. Honey Don't cry much...... Otherwise you will fall ill.. We know that we have lost your dad but we can't do anything it was all in the hands of God.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Y/n's bf (soon to be fiance).....

??: Y/n baby........
Y/n: Tae.....
Taehyung: My baby, calm down don't cry much.
Y/m: Oh thank god taehyung, you came pls make her calm down, she is continuosly crying, if she will not stop, she might catch a cold, although she is too weak.
Taehyung:  ok aunty, I'll try my best. Love come with me.
(He took Y/n to his home)
At that time, Y/n's mother completed all the hospital responsibilities.

{At Tae's house}
Tae took her to his room and after that he gave her a huge and warm hug. By which she felt a little bit good.
Then.......................

Tae: Listen baby, that thing which happened was all in the hands of God and we can't change what God has written in our destiny... And we can't change it.... God has made a  different lifetime for each and every person. And when the time is over god calls that person.. Same happened with your dad his lifetime was over 😥that's why God called him. But u know what he will be seeing u from the sky everyday. 🙂
Now u have to stop crying and have to finish this  soup 🍲, which my mom has made only for u. After that we will go to ur appa's funeral and promise me, you will happily say goodbye to ur appa.
Yn said ok to him. But inside her heart was aching how can she....... 😭

(After the funeral)
They came back  to the home suddenly y/n and her mom started crying very bitterly. Taehyung and his parents we're at Y/n's home and were trying their best to handle the situation. His parents comforted her mom and taehyung took yn to her room.
(In the room)
Tae:  Baby you promised me naa. That you won't cry than why are u crying
Y/n:  Tae how can I..... 😭😭
Tae: oww... It's okay my baby. Shh.. Calm down....
After that he didn't say any thing as he knew what is Y/n's condition right now.
NOTE:  Taehyung and Y/n were school best friends but they didn't know when their friendship turned into love. They told their feeling to each other and after that told their family about their relationship, their families also accepted their relationship happily..

I hope you liked the Ch 1
I need your support so please vote
🙏

Is This A Dream? | KTHजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें