28- A good secretary never gets angry

Start from the beginning

"Stop reading already!" Ricardo growled annoyed, snatching the paper out of his hand.

We had already reached our floor and these two had just followed up whilst reading the paper.

Alvin hadn't spoken a word. Nor did I look at him.

"You two should go back to your floor," I whispered and exited going straight to my work. That is getting Alvin coffee.

But these 3 just followed me till I reached my desk and I raised an eyebrow questionably at them.

They looked at each other with worried expressions.

"I, um, hmm, won't you ask me anything Lilliput?" Alvin asked. His tone was a bit nervous. Well, he should be he lied to me.

"No." was my response glancing at him and then at my brothers.

"We, we have some work with Alvin," Richy maid excuses and turns around, entering Alvin's office.

"Do you want coffee, Ricardo?" I asked on my way to get Alvin's morning dose of poison.

"No, I am good. Maybe get one for Richy," he said and entered Alvin's office. I left to get coffee without waiting.

I was going to text Lilly.

"Did you see the news?" her message was already waiting for me.

"Yes," I typed annoyed.

"Did you ask him anything?" was her instant reply. seems she was waiting for me to reply.

"No. I am not going to. I am already annoyed." I replied picturing punching him.

"Yeah, don't ask. Let him stew in overthinking!" Lilly agreed and I could imagine her smirking evilly.

"We already know, so am I not that curious."

"That's true. And don't worry darling, he will start talking like a parrot as long as you don't ask him about it and he feels guilty," she assured and I smiled. I knew she tried this tactic every time on my brother.

"I am counting on your advice love. I need to go back to the office now. Those 3 are waiting for me there!"

"They are waiting for your reaction, mwahahahaha!" she replied and I could picture her evil laugh.

"Yes, " I laughed at that too.

"Don't give out any yet alright? I'll TTYL, mwah!"

And then I went back to the office with 2 coffees.

"What were you thinking?" Richy hissed. I had already reached the door and was eves dropping on them. It had seemed to become a habit now.

"Yes, is there something going on between you and Khloe? If my sister cried because of you, we'll both break your bones!" Ricardo warned and I could not be more happy.

I loved my brothers.

"You know I'll never hurt Violet. I love her!" Alvin countered not afraid of their threats. " and you know nothing is going on between me and Khloe!"

"Don't explain yourself to us! Pikachu needs to hear this," Richy said this time. they both were taking turns grilling Alvin.

I felt bad for him only a bit. a very tiny little bit.

"Ehmm!" I cleared my throat catching their attention.

"Here, your coffee sir," I placed Alvin's coffee at the table and then turned to my goofy brother.