Part 1: the Lemurian star

Start from the beginning

(A/n: got em, red dot em.)

"Oh that's how it is." Sam said with a chuckle. "Any time you want to stop by the VA. Make me look awesome. In front of the girl at the front desk. Just let me know."

"I'll keep it in mind." Steve said. A car then pulled up next to Steve. The car window rolled down revealing Natasha driving it.

"Hey, fellas. Either one of you know where the Smithsonian is? I'm here to pick up a fossil." Nat said joking.

"That's hilarious." Steve said getting in the car.

"How you doing." Sam said to Natasha.

"Hey." She greeted him.

"Can't run everywhere." Steve said to Sam.

"No you can't." Sam said. They then drove off to get ready for their mission.

Nat explained what the mission was about out. "Nick wants a little bit more help for the mission."

"Who you got mind?" Steve asked.

"How about a part timer." Natasha suggested. Steve already knew she was implying.

"Let give him a call." Steve said.

~~

Hello how you doing it's me Spider Man it's been a year since the plague. And a lot has happened. The biggest thing is that I'm not alone no more. Miles Morales is a kid that was bitten by a radioactive spider and got super powers like me.

During that time I help teach him to become Spider Man. He has made huge progress and I think he's ready to fly solo.

~~

I was currently sleeping after a long night of crime fighting with Miles. My alarm went off waking me up. I got up and stretched and did a few push ups and then headed to the restroom to take a shower.

After my shower I put on my suit under my clothes and headed over to the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. "Good morning." Aunt May said walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning. How do you sleep?" I asked eating my cereal.

"Good how about you. I saw you were really tired last night." She said. Only if she knew what I was up to last night.

"Yeah I slept good. I was helping feast last night it was exhausting but made me feel good." I knew my mom would be proud of me.

"We don't stress yourself self out to much." She said. May had always checked up on me and made dinner for me every day.

She reminded me of my mother. She would do the same every time I came to visit. "Hey you okay?" She said sitting down next to me.

"Yeah it's just...I'm thankful that you took me in and always checked up on me."

"You're welcome. I'm always here for you if need me." She said with a smile. We sat together and ate some breakfast and drink some coffee.

I then got a call from Natasha on my phone.

"Sorry I got to take this." I got up and walked down the hall. "Hey Nat you missed me."