chapter 9: Masquerade

Start from the beginning

Husk: "And you!" [Scoffs] "Don't get me started. I see right through you and all this bullshit and how fake you are."

Angel Dust: "Oh ho ho, me? Fake? Wow, I had no idea. Guess that's why I'm an actor, dumbass. And-" [Phone rings] "Hold that thought.......Hello? Uh, yeah I'm-I'm... No, No, I just, I...No, I-I'm not... But, uh... Yeah, I'll be right there."

Everyone looks at Angel dust who nervously turns around.

Angel Dust: "Well, uh... Looks like Val needs me for an... Uh-- emergency shoot."

Husk: "Uh-huh, sure."

Angel Dust: "You know what? Fuck you. I don't give a shit what some drunk ass bartender thinks a' me. So why don't you just crawl back to whatever cave you came from, porn critic."

Husk grows annoyed at his comment as Angel flips him off and puts on his glasses. Husk growls and glares at him.

Charlie: [Sprints after Angel] "Angel, you can't leave yet. We haven't finished our exercises for the day."

Angel Dust: "I'm sure you'll manage without me."

Charlie sprints back after him and closes the door with her back, trying to block him from leaving.

Charlie: "There isn't much time left for the hotel to prove itself."

Angel places his hands on his hips and waist growing annoyed before facepalming trying to remain calm before taking off his glasses with one hand and placing another on Charlie's shoulder.

Angel Dust: "Dollface, it's my job. I know you want to fix everything but unless you can fix my boss, there's nothing you can do."

Charlie frowns at what he said Angel moves her out of the way to the door, opens it, puts his glasses back on, and slams the door and leaves.

Charlie: "Uuugh, why is this so haaaard? What am I doing wrong?"

Vaggie: "Well, I mean... You're the princess of Hell."

Charlie: "So?"

Vaggie: "So, you don't really use the power that comes with that, which I love about you, but maybe you can... I don't know, command a little more... Authority?"

Charlie: [Whines] "But that's so meeeeaaan."

Vaggie: "It's not mean exactly. It's... Uh aggressive kindness."

Charlie: "Okay... I could be so aggressively kind to Angel's boss... That I convince him to let Angel spend more time at the hotel!"

Vaggie: "Sure, whatever gets you there, babe."

Ray: "I wouldn't try it."

Vaggie: "Hm? What do you mean?"

Ray: "Angel sold his soul, and the person who owns him can do whatever they want with him. And soul deals are everlastingly binding. so like angel said, nothing you can do."

Charlie: "That dosent matter! I know in all my heart i can do this!!"

Charlie sprints out, leaving Sir pentious, Niffty, Husk, Vaggie and Ray in the lounge. Vaggie then stares at Ray with a suspicious look.

Ray: "........What?"

Vaggie: "You know, for someone who recently entered Hell, you seem to know alot about it's history and system. Is there something you're not telling us."

Ray: "Pssh, theres alot of shit im keeping from you."

Vaggie: "So, what is it."

Ray: "Like i'd tell you."