08

Next morning....

In the morning, Karishma woke up and went through her usual routine before heading to the kitchen. There, she found Simran and Ruhi already seated at the table, starting their breakfast. Karishma greeted them with a "Good morning" as she took her seat beside Ruhi.

With a playful smile, Karishma reached over and gently pinched Ruhi's cheeks, and said "Good morning, cutiepie!"

But she avoid her gaze, Karishma looked at Simran raising her eyebrows in what happened. and then she said. "Ruhi apni aani sy upset ha kiyun ky wo usy abi tak cafe ni lay kar gye."

Karishma's eyes widened in realization about her promise as she looked at Ruhi, who was still avoiding her gaze with a cute frown on her face.

"Awww I am sorry...." Karishma said by holding her ears. Ruhi looked at her and a small smile tugged at her lips. Sensing an opportunity, "Will you come with me today, Ruhi?" Karishma asked.

"Yes ...."Ruhi's face lit up with excitement, her earlier grumpiness forgotten as she eagerly nodded in agreement. Karishma grinned, pleased to see Ruhi's mood brighten.

"I am done.." ruhi said while clapping her hands and said "I am going to play with sky." to which Simran said to her to go until Karishma came.

"Kaam ksa ja rha ha tmra.?" Simran inquired Karishma who was now started to eat.

"Everything is good." Karishma replied with a smile, "And how's your job going?"

"It's going really well. Kafi impressed han wo mry kaam sy." she responded with a pride smile.

"That's why you're here," Karishma nodded approvingly.

Simran chuckled, "Yes, sab kuch sae sy ho gya ha bas ak kaam rehta ha." she looked towards Karishma whose hand stopped in the mid while eating.

"No, please Simran," Karishma looked at her and pleaded.

"What's wrong with this guy, Karishma? wo ak boht acha larka ha" Simran questioned.

"No, Simran. I don't want to marry him." Karishma shook her head firmly.

"Then whom do you want to marry?" Simran questioned.

"Right now no one." Karishma sighed.

Simran's expression softened, "After your brother, you're my responsibility, Karishma. I want you to settle in your life,"

"I know, Simran, hum sb smajty han but abi hum ready ni han. " she nodded seeing her concern.

"uncle ny phir sy call ki ti, pouch rhy ty tmry bary ma."

"I'm into girls." Karishma took a deep breath before turning to Simran.

Simran's eyes widened in surprise."You never told me that," she exclaimed.

Karishma held up a hand. "Hold on, I'm not. Sirf un ko kehna ha so that wo mri jaan chor dyn bs." she clapped her hands.

Simran chuckled. "Good one. shyad ab is baat py tw wo convince ho hi jayn," she replied.

"I know it's difficult for you to say no again and again when mom says yes, but please, just say no to him for the last time," she said in a pleading voice.

"Anything for you."Simran nodded, " but I hope it work."

"Hmmm...." Karishma said and both continue their breakfast when, "By the way, who is she?" Simran asked with a curiosity.

"No, one simran." Karishma rolled her eyes playfully. .

"Karishma, I was thinking you will find your prince charming but here you are still waiting for a frog to turn into a prince?" Simran said in teasing tone.