|| Jamarr Chase - SWV ||

|| requested by @KAIRIZ ||

|| enjoyyy, I hope everyone is doing well and taken care of themselves mentally and physically 🩷 ||

________________________________

you laid against your queen size bed wrapped around your silky sheets as you scrolled through social media checking specifically through the sports section trying to find something in specific. it was mid day as the sun blared through your big windows of your condo as the city of Cincinnati could be seen all through the entire condo. you laid there bored with nothing on with your leg propped up, you loved living the easy life.

sleeping with Cincinnati's world famous wide reviver wasn't the biggest accomplishment of your life but it brought you a different life that you didn't mind living. you had a business that jamarr supported and put money into to help you become bigger, he paid for anything you needed no matter the cost. you've been sneaky links for the past two years as now things were starting to become more of a relationship rather than sex.

you two went out on dates, trips, games, etc. It came to the point the blogs were talking about yall both and suspected that you two were together but that wasn't the case. with the ways things were between you and him you started to become under the impression that yall two were something since how good he treated you and even showed you off on social media....not what a regular sneaky link would do right?

you didn't see nobody else other than jamarr, you felt like you belonged to him in a way and he belonged to you. yes he partied with his homeboys and went on trips with his homeboys but there was never something about him with another woman.

was it feelings? or was it the sex? whatever it was it had you seeming like you were on cloud9 in the relationship. but.....sometimes things don't always last forever, right....?

"are you serious?" you questioned to yourself as you saw the picture from a blog that leaked of jamarr hugging some cheerleader from his team outside the stadium. you didn't think it was just a regular picture to be honest, especially since it wasn't a side huge, more like a full one. you started to see them around social media more often, way more than he was seen in blogs with you now. you saw them out at lunch, while he was training, and even night outs with his team players. it made you furious but you understood that he wasn't your man, or maybe you just got the wrong impression.

jamarr was currently in his off season and was gonna be home for the next four months and since he started off season three weeks ago, it seemed like he neglected you. he wasn't calling no more, and texting him was difficult as he wouldn't get back unless it was three hours from then. you were becoming furious with him, only because you were so use to his attention and affection and now it was suddenly gone and possibly with another woman.