|| Nardo Wick - Excuse My French ||

|| enjoyyy 🤍 ||___________________________________________

|| enjoyyy 🤍 ||
___________________________________________

"bae you know you fine, don't you?" you mumbled singing along to the music that played on your speaker in your bedroom. you rubbed some lotion on your arms feeling how smooth and how good your skin felt and smelt. you rubbed the remainder of the lotion in your hand before you closed the bottle and put it away in your bathroom pantry.

you turned back around looking in the mirror at yourself, you played around your small boho knotless you recently had got done. you let them hang loose as you wore a fitting tank top and women boxer shorts, you grabbed your phone pausing the music while turning off the light leaving out the bathroom.

you walked down the hallway going to your living sitting down on your U-shaped sectional, you grabbed your remote searching through channels trying to find something to watch. you were a little more bored than usual on a Friday night, most the times on a Friday you would be out getting drunk with your friends but now you were home alone without those friends since you decided to not join them tonight.

you unlocked your phone going to Instagram to see if anything was trending for the day, but of course it was always someone doing something to become the highlight of the week. you watched your homegirls story seeing them getting drunk and throwing ass in the club and lowkey you kinda wished you went as well.

but you were too busy in your feelings missing a certain someone. you went to the search bar typing in their name, you went to their profile clicking on their story seeing them on a stage performing a few hours ago. you watched each story not even believing yourself that you were having a sneaky link with nardo wick.

never in your life did you think you would be having a sneaky link with a rapper especially since you were a normal girl who worked a regular job, you weren't famous or a business owner or anything.

even tho yall were sneaky links he paid for a lot of things for you, your lashes, hair, nails, shopping sprees, money whenever you needed it and even bought you a 2023 Kia k5 GT just for you because it was your dream car. you didn't know if he was tricking or what but you didn't mind being spoiled but you hated to admit that you were starting to feel a way about him.

you didn't want to be one of those girls but the spoiling plus the dick had you in a major chokehold. your friends didn't know about yall and you wanted to keep it that way. when he first hopped in your DMs you made sure to keep quiet and not be like some women and spoil the bag. you hung around him on the low and he took you out a few times but mostly sent money so you could do what you want.

you watched his stories seeing how good he looked and missed his touch, you didn't want to be the clingy type since you two weren't together but you definitely wanted a piece of him. you went to his number and decided to text him to see if he would be able to come by tonight.