|| Lil Meech - Potential ||

|| requested by @gorgeoussssss_ ||

|| enjoy 💗 ||

_________________________________

I stood in the mirror fixing my shirt as I examined myself, I wore a off the shoulder beige shirt with tight fitting blue jeans and matching beige heels. I grabbed my matching purse with my sunglasses as I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture and posted it on social media.

"you ready yet?" my boyfriend meech asked walking into the bedroom while he was texting extremely fast. I turned around showing him my outfit, his eyes wandered up and down biting his lip as he walked to me slowly.

"you look beautiful baby," he said grabbing my waist as he placed a kiss on my lips, I smiled small looking up into his eyes. we stared into them for a minute until he cleared his throat and let me go walking over to the nightstand grabbing his keys.

"let's get going, don't wanna be anymore late than we already are," he teased at how long I took to get ready. I faked smiled at him heading out of the bedroom trying to hold back the amount of anger I had inside of me.

I couldn't express how upset I was, being a female and getting off your period had to be the most craziest experience. the amount of horny that you feel afterwards was deadly, I had been off my period for two days now and me and meech haven't had sex since. I tried to not rush him or force it on him and let it be natural but he hasn't brought it up, I never wanted to be the insecure type but what if he got some from someone else during that week and now he doesn't want mines anymore...?

••

I sat in the passenger side quietly looking out of the window as he parked along the sidewalk behind the long line of other cars. he put the car in park and turning it off as he started to text on his phone again. I sighed deeply not trying to think the worse but it was hard, it wasn't like my man wasn't bad looking, I had a sexy famous ass boyfriend, with women throwing themselves at him 24/7.

"you okay over there? you been quiet since we left the house?" he asked placing his hand on my inner thigh. I sighed trying to hide my horny side from my depressed side.

"I'm fine meech." I said grabbing the two bags of toys I got her yoshon birthday party, I opened the door getting on slamming the door behind me as I walked up towards the nice mansion of my best friend ari.

"aye, hol up ma, what's your problem?" he asked getting out the car jogging after me. he grabbed my arm stopping me as he pulled me back against him. I rolled my eyes not trying to embrace his sweet scent of cologne.