|| Pop Smoke - Something Special ||

|| requested by @not_va ||

|| enjoyyy🖤||
_________________________________

the music was loud as the room shook and bounced, barshar bobbed his head listening to himself rap a new song he had upcoming. he inhaled his blunt before quickly exhaling a lot of smoke. he did a few dance moves feeling hyped from the lyrics and beat.

"go ahead and shake the room, yeah, go ahead and shake the room," Barshar mumbled to the song rapping along with himself.

"shake it!" Quavo rapped to his part nodding his head listening to the song. the producer stopped the song as it finished, Barshar smiled looking over at quavo.
Q
"man nigga, that's gonna be a hit fasho." quavo said getting up as he dapped him up. barshar returned the same energy as they did a quick handshake.

"I know woo, I'm ready, how y'all feelin' about it?" Barshar asked turning around to his friends who
sat in the back smoking.

"hell yeah, shit fire woo." his friend said to him.

"yeah, New York gonna blow this up fasho, plus this collab? oh yeah, instant hit." his producer said turning his chair towards him. barshar nodded his head smirking, he sat down in his rolling chair pulling out his phone.

"aye man, I'm finna head on out, this collab was lit fasho, hit me up when you ready to release it, I can't wait to hear how this shit gonna sound." he said as he dapped barshar up.

"no problem, aye thanks for working with a nigga, what you got going on tonight?" barshar asked but enough was said once he saw a girl walk up to him wrapping her arms around his side.

"home, got a little business to handle," he said winking at barshar. barshar chuckled laughing as he shook his head.

"aight, be careful woo, I'll see you around man." he said dapping him up one more time, quavo grabbed his stuff and left out with the girl. barshar sat back down in his rolling chair as he messed around with a few unreleased songs listening to them.

"when you gonna take a break nigga? you made over 17 songs within a month, don't you think you worked hard enough? take a day and get you one of these fine women in here and take one home." one of his homies said walking over to him as he sat in the rolling chair on the other side of him.

"never, money more important than pussy," Barshar said crossing his arms over his chest while he laid back some in his chair. but on the inside he had someone very special on his mind. his homie looked at him with a questioning look but he kissed his teeth.