An Enchanted Encounter! Strange Team Ups!

Back at Avengers headquarters, James and Deirdre had finished giving Neiku and Marina a tour of the entire base, making them official members of the Avengers. For them, it was amazing. They never had Atlanteans join the Avengers. At least not as members of the team. So this was going to be a huge help for them, especially with Attuma joining Hydra's side, and the armies he had to assist them..... the more allies they had with similar abilities they'd be able to gain, the better in their minds.

Thankfully, the two Atlanteans did agree, and seemed to enjoy the living quarters they'd be staying in. Neiku was fairly impressed with the technology and weapons they'd have to combat Hydra with, and Marina was amazed by the building's overall structure. They knew that they'd take Hydra down together, they'd just need to take their time with handling them, starting with taking out bases, and being sure that they had less resources.

Finally, Deirdre had taken Marina to her room. "It isn't much I'm sure, but it is fairly roomy." She said gently, trying to be a gracious host.

Marina smiled as she looked around, becoming more amazed by what she had for a room. In all honesty, for her, this room was far bigger than the one she had in Atlantis, which was more due to her living in a military quarters. But for her now, she figured this was more than enough for her room. "It's perfect. Thank you greatly."

Meanwhile, James was showing Neiku his room, giving him time to look around. "I hope you'll like it.. sorry there's not much. We didn't really prepare for anyone to be living with us..." He admitted rather awkwardly.

Neiku looked back at his team leader and nodded his head with respect. "It's alright. I appreciate the living space....erm....room.....I can decorate it when I have more time." He said gently.

The son of a super soldier smiled as he nodded his head. "Dinner will be a bit later. We'll need to build up our strength for training." He says before leaving.

An hour later, and the team was eating together as a group, enjoying several pizzas together. They never had just one specific topping for each team member, they each had their own pizza with what they wanted. They'd take their time, discussing some future plans for combinations, and methods to take down Hydra's other weapons. They knew they'd have even more thanks to Attuma, but they refused to let that stop them. Pym was the first to think of a plan. "Why don't we just go after them immediately? We can raid a base now and take them out at the source!" He shouts with enthusiasm.

Azuri listened to the shrinking boy and rolled his eyes. "as handy as that would be, do you even know where a base is?" He asked, fairly sure he knew the answer already. Of course he knew. Pym tends to not have a fully fleshed out plans in situations like that. Of course, Azuri's prediction was correct as Pym shook his head no.

Ekaterina soon peeked her head up as she remembered something that happened during their first raid to try and rescue the parents. "That reminds me! It's not much, but I did find something that could be a little help some time!" She says as she pulled out a large paper. As they saw it, they were looking at a small map, showing a few locations that were circled for some strange reason. She'd see everyone stare at her with disbelief again and simply stared at them as if she didn't do anything wrong. "Do I really need to explain myself anymore?" She asked them.

Yvonne sighed softly as she glanced at the map they had. "It's not much, but we at least have an idea of some of their locations....." She mumbled while studying the map with the rest of them. It wasn't every base they had, but they at least had an idea of some of them.

James ponders some of the spots on the map being circled, but something was off about it..... "Some these spots don't have any cities or anything in them....why would they put a base in the middle of nowhere?" He asked them.