Almost Caught || chapter 17

Start from the beginning

"i want to try all your favourite positions.." muttered the younger as he let out a breathy moan, which is finally when the speedster lost it and kissed the younger roughly, who returned it and they went to his bed, the speedster pinned the younger to his bed and they both slowly pulled away to catch their breath.
[ 😨🤢 ]

"please.." muttered the younger, "i want and need you now.." mumbled the younger as he was panting slightly, trying to catch his breath but he couldn't do it fast enough since the speedster brought him in another kiss, it was a bit slower than the other one but not by much, the speedster was teasing the younger by running his hands up or down his thighs or chest.

"stop that.." mumbled the younger through the kiss, the speedster only smiled and did it once more before he earned a light hit on his hand from the younger, which the speedster grabbed the younger's wrists and held them above his head as they pulled away, "i'm the one in charge here, you listen to me, okay?" said the speedster a little sternly as he tightened his grip, not a lot to actually hurt the younger.

"if you don't listen then i'll just leave you here, all alone without my touch to help you." whispered the speedster teasingly with a smirk since he knew that would get the younger to listen, at least the speedster hoped it would get him to listen to him, if not then he'd have to think of a different and better reason, which there probably isn't one but he'd definitely have to try.
[ HELLO DOMINANT WALLY 😳 ]

"no please, i'm sorry i'll listen now." whispered the younger with a large amount of desperation in his voice as he pouted with pleading eyes and he was panting slightly, "good boy for listening." said the speedster with a smirk as he stared down at the younger with lust and desire, the younger blushed and squirmed at the name that just came out of the speedster's mouth.
[ SUBMISSIVE ROBIN?? 😭 ]

Wally smiled as he watched Robin basically crumble underneath him, "never thought you'd be this sensitive to just me teasing you, baby." said the speedster as he smirked and he did it once again but more slower, his hands were a bit colder than usual from the rest of his body, which is why he was teasing the younger like the way he is, by now he probably would've actually done something.

the younger could feel as though he might explode from all these mixed feelings right now, he was moving his wrists around since the speedster was still holding them above his head, "i have one quick question before i get ahead of myself." said the speedster as he finally stopped and let go of the other's wrists, who sighed and nodded for the speedster to continue talking.

"do you want me to be rough or not? cause if you choose rough, i'll do a few things before we get to the good part, but if you choose not to be rough then i'll just get straight to the point and fuck you." said the speedster, "and by a few things i mean prepare you and get you into the mood a bit more." added the speedster as he noticed the younger a bit confused by his words.
[ Wally's wording was not the best, well how i worded it- 🤧 ]

"oh um, rough i guess?" said the younger uncertain, he knew that the speedster would do something like this, like warn him or ask him this sort of, he just wasn't sure what he was going to do to him, but he prepared himself as much as he could while the speedster was grabbing the things he needed for this, which took him about a minute or longer.

"im back birdie, i bet your gonna love this!" said the speedster with a slight cheerful tone as he smiled and walked in, he closed and locked the door behind him as he walked towards the younger, who was sitting on the bed and was waiting patiently for him, which made him happy inside that the younger was so far doing good about this, which made him smile.