06

3rd pov:

3rd pov:

"well if it is a race, we better get going."

"lets go!"

gray and natsu were about to run off until erza stopped them , "no wait,"

natsu asked her what seems to be the problem as she was holding them back from going, "the rules state that all five members must reach the goal, we can't leave without wendy." 

everyone gasps in suprise as wendy was missing from the group, everyone agreeing.

"if it makes you feel better, i can replace her. " yuki steps in, stepping foward as the lucy, natsu, erza and gray look at her. 

"we should get going now," I said as i rushed forward grabbing lucy and erza and they both grab natsu and gray.

they all yelp in suprise,

( skip time to when they get up there) 

"remember, the grand magic games are not responsible for any loss life that may accure at the sky labrinthy. goodluck!"

the entire group looks up to see all kinds of stuf,

"woah its looks like a 3 dimensional maze." gray looked around in suprised, natsu whines as he is terrible at mazes. 

lucy lectures natsu for giving up so easily, everyone get all hyped up, "yea guys, we got this!"

yuki says smiling, erza then explains the direction to go in as she saw down below on the ground.

"i got just the thing that could help us out!" lucy exclaimed , as she pulled out a key, and a bird came out with a compass on its head.

"we need your help pixis, can you please show us which way is east?" lucy asked as the compass on his head starts to spin around .

' oh! and i thought lucy knew which was ways were which, guess i was wrong about that.' yuki thought unsure if she could trust a single weird looking bird.

soon the pointer pointed east and the bird exclaimed and pointed in the east direction too, lucy doing aswell too..

"east is that way!"

"yes, im well aware. i brought a regular compass." erza says pulling out the compass in her hand while lucy and pixis sit in the corner dissapointed.

yuki giggled at the funny situation but deadpanned at the same time, "thanks for the help anyways pixis.." 

lucy sighed while the bird did too, and soon dissapeared quickly. 

they all started running up the stairs as they did not want to waste any time and wanted to be able to reach the grand magic games, 

"alrighty, here we come!"

" lets hope this is the finish line."

yuki and natsu exclaimed, 

"not to be a downer, but the whole thing is layed out. it will be quite hard for us to find it.." lucy said looking at obbys that were upside down.

they all soon arrived at a next flat area, " natsu and yuki, you aren't sick?" erza asked the both of them,

"normally, i would be puking my guts out, but i feel the same ." 

"i feel the same aswell." 

they both replied looking at erza until the pumpkin guy appeared again,

"allow me to explain! a special magic was casted upon the sky labrinthy allowing partcipants that have weakness such as motion sickness and fear of heights to compete on equal terms on the plemiary round!"

while he was talking he lifted his hand, and when finished talking he dissapeared.

everyone know understanding , while lucy and gray comparing natsu to other dragon slayers. 

"hey! i can hear you know?!" natsu exclaimed while poppiing up,

" lets keep heading eastward!" yuki points trying not to be excluded from the grand magic games.

(skip time to when they reach the finish line)

a big bright color sign appeared infront of them spelling, goal. as the pumpkin dude was standing there waiting, while clapping his hands,

"yuki kian,"

"erza scarlet,"

"gray fullbuster,"

"lucy heartfilla,"

"natsu dragneel,"

everyone celebrated as they just reached the finished line, 

"why do you all sound suprised, we all knew we were gonna make it." yuki questioned like her team had no faith in thereselves. 

"im dying to know, did we come in first place?" lucy excitedly asked, "ehhh, more like 8th place.."

everyone stood there shocked, and frozen in place , 

"barely qualified.."

everyone screamed, "8th place??"

"we did all that hard work for just 8th place?!" yuki exclaimed getting mad as their hardwork just made them into 8th place.

(sorry for the short chapter guys, just realy exhausted today from school. will be trying to upload every day though!)