05

back at the guild hall

3rd pov: 

Everyone groans as they lay down in front of the guild hall exhausted from training nonstop, Natsu groan,

"Home sweet home..." 

"Are you guys just going to lay around all day, get up!" Macao exclaimed as everyone is watching us just lying on the ground.

"You guys wouldn't know anything." Yuki blurts out silently.

"Yea! stand up, come on and get on your feet like a real man!" Elfman exclaimed lifting his fisted hand up in the air.

"Woah Elfman, you really packed up some muscle there." Natsu says pointing out elfman's muscle, "The three of us worked really hard!" Lisanna replies to Natsu's comment.

Then the rest start commenting about what their fears is and accomplished them, "I don't know how that's going to help..." Yuki deadpans at their comments. 

Soon again everyone comments about what they achieved, however soon stopped by Makarov himself, 

"Good work everyone." 

"Oh Gramps!"

" It appears you all have trained very hard for the grand magic games." Makarov comments crossing his arms and walking towards.

'Uhm... I wouldn't go that far exactly..." Lucy thinks sweating.

As everyone turns their attention towards him, "Right now, I would like to invite everyone inside."

Everyone soon walks in,

Markarova could be seen on top of some stairs while everyone surrounds him to hear the announcement, "Listen up kids, it's time to announce the five who will be representing Fairy Tail in the Grand Magic Games!"

He exclaims while everyone looks at him readying to hear the announcements, Makarov clears his throat, closes his eyes and reopens them.

"Natsu,"

"Oh yea!"

"Gray,"

"I'm honored."

"Erza,"

"I won't let you down."

"And the remaining two will be,Lucy and Wendy!" As soon as he stopped talking, the two girls started freaking out. While Elfman cries as he was humiliated.

"But Master! I'm not a fighter, why don't you pick Yuki or Gajeel?" Wendy exclaimed begging the master, however he disagrees.

Lucy jumps in surprise as a hand touched her shoulder, " We weren't chosen as our individual strength, but our combined strength , so let's make him proud and give it our all." Erza says looking both at Wendy and Lucy, they both agreeing.