"Commander?" said Kat, causing him to turn his attention towards her. "Surveillance has I.D.'d the attacker. I've brought up his file."

"Icthior?" asked the commander as Kat brought up his file in the command center.

"You know him?" asked Kat.

"Yes. We went to the S.P.D. Academy together." said Cruger.

[Flashback]

On Sirius, Cruger and Icthior were sparring in a circle and Aisynia was watching them.

"Oh, be careful." said Aisynia.

"He was a great fighter, but he didn't fight clean."

"That's not a regulation move, Ichy." said Cruger.

"Whatever it takes, Anubis." said Icthior, his sword pointed at the sirian. "No one got to the top playing fair."

Both of them went back to sparring until Icthior got a little close. "I'm the best fighter, so it should make sense that I should have the best girl." he tells Cruger. "Aisynia's going to be mine."

"She might have something to say about that." said Cruger and pushes Icthior back with his sword. Icthior is knocked to the ground and kicks sand in Cruger's eyes.

"Icthior, stop it!" Aisynia cried out.

Icthior jumps up and attacks Cruger who then catches his arm. "Stop, Icthior." said Cruger. "What are you doing? We're just sparring."

"Not anymore. You're too good." said Icthior. "I don't need the competition."

He then powers up his sword and knocks Cruger to the ground. "No! Doggie!" shouted Aisynia and runs towards him. "Are you okay?"

[Flashback ends]

"Icthior was expelled from the academy." said Cruger. "Now he's trying to get to me through my rangers, but he's not going to do it."

Out in the city, Sam was on his bike. "It's all clear on the west side, chief." said Sam.

"All right, but keep alert." Cruger tells him. "I still don't like the idea of you going out as bait."

"This guy has never dealt with a ranger from the future." replied Sam. "If he's looking for trouble, I can handle it. Omega, out." Suddenly Icthior jumps down from where he was hiding and attacks him, causing Sam to fall off his bike.

"Come on!"

"With pleasure!"

Not even fight minutes into the fight, Sam steps back. "No more games! Electro Mode!" said Sam and powers up his morpher.

"That's new!" said Icthior. Soon as Sam made contact with the ground, he activates electro mode, causing Icthior to fly back. "You might even be a challenge...or not!" said Icthior as Sam run towards him. "Ocean Saber!"

Icthior attacks Sam before walking up to him to take his badge. "I win again!" he said as he laughs.

"What do you want?" asked Sam.

"Just a little memento." said Icthior, then takes his badge. "Thanks."

"You can't!" shouted Sam.

"This one's a real collector's edition!" said Icthior as he looks down as Sam's badge when suddenly Cruger appears on his ATV.

"Sam!" Cruger cried out and goes over to him. "Sam, are you okay?"

"Guess I showed him." he replied.

"Icthior!"