06 | CALL OUT MY NAME

Start from the beginning

"Before I arrived on your Earth, I was in a fight with a man named Zoom."

Yeah a fight with yourself loser

Jay answered, his eyes catching sight of Rae as she stepped to the side and stared at him. His eyes quickly moving to the rest of the group,

"Zoom had me beaten. He was about to kill me when suddenly there was a blinding light and the sky split open.

A breach, between my world and yours, caused from the singularity.

It pulled me in and I somehow ended up in your world. Powerless. Unable to return home..."

While everyone else in the group was focused on the stranger's every word, Rae was staring at him with a hateful look in her eyes. She was not only distracted from the conversation, but she had completely checked out at this point. In fact, she had missed the majority of what Jay—Hunter—the actual b*itch, had said, only catching on to the last part of his story.

Harrison Wells should've punched his face earlier, she thought

Everyone in the group was still stunned by his words, completely speechless in shock, while Rae was glaring at him with a death stare and no shame whatsoever. She was completely focused on one thing only: getting away from him at all costs

Everyone turned to look at Barry, who only stared at Jay, "We're gonna do some tests on you. See if you're telling us the truth."

Barry's voice suddenly lowered in a threatening voice, a tone that said the message was meant for one person and one person only, "Cause if you're not, this Zoom, he's not gonna be your only enemy."

Rae started off as she had planned, making a break for it as fast as she could on her crutches. But Barry was quicker than expected, catching up to her in an instant.

Obviously he's The Flash.

"Where do you think you're going?" Barry asked.

"Lose the attitude Allen. I don't want to get involved," Rae replied. "I don't trust...Jay at all. It'll only turn out badly for everyone."

Maybe if she's direct enough, she could save not only herself but the entire season.

Apparently, it's not that easy.

Rae was about to continue her break for it, but Barry continued the conversation once again.

"You said you don't trust Jay, any specific reasons why?" Barry asked, giving her the chance to explain herself and her feelings towards the stranger. He doesn't trust him either but somehow everyone else is getting swayed by Jay.

Rae paused for a moment, thinking about what she could say that would not give away her true identity.

"Well," she finally replied, "he's just too... smooth."

Barry waited for her to continue,

"He's just too smooth," Rae repeated. "The story seems a bit too convenient, too vague. Who in their right mind would just come out of the shadows! He's too charming, too confident, too...perfect. "

Barry, meanwhile, looked a bit hurt and jealous of Rae's comments about Jay. He didn't want to show it, but he was bothered by her assessment of the stranger.