An unexpected News on the Radio

A/N: Y/N's pregnancy journey starts. Who knew the radio demon would be a father. Anyhoot, shall we being? I hope you enjoy it and if you don't like it sorry in advance.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Y/N had just about entered her 3rd month. She would spend most of her time in the toilet and emptying her guts. The only thing she could stomach were sour things. Everyone was really worried about Y/N but she assured them that she just had a flu and wanted to stay away from them all.
Alastor, knowing why his love was sick placed a gentle hand on her still to grow belly and smiled.
"Alastor? How are we gonna tell the others?"
Y/N questioned as she continued to empty her insides. The radio demon continued to rub her back and once she was done, he helped her rinse her mouth and lifted her to their bed.
"My dear, I'm going to be out a little but don't worry. I'll be back before you know it. I love you my dear and I love you too my child." Alastor's sweet side made Y/N giddy and warm. The way he would talk to their unborn child made Y/N's motherly senses kick in. She gazed into Alastor's eyes and craddled his head in her arms.
"Don't be out too late love. Our baby will miss its daddy...///" Y/N muffled out her sentence with embarrassment. The radio demon kissed his soon to be wife and kissed her belly.
"And you? Won't you miss me my dear?" Alastor teased. Y/N's face brighten red as she pulled the sheets over her head. "I won't be long my dear. Rest well, and maybe this will help a bit." Alastor put a radio near by the bed and had some comforting jazz music play.
After the radio demon left, Y/N was alone with their unborn child.
"I still can't believe it...///I'm pregnant with Alastor's baby...///" Y/N blushed at the thought as she rubbed her still to expand belly. Suddenly her moment with her child was interrupted by the radio static and a voice that made her gasp.
" SᗩᒪᑌTᗩTIOᑎS! GOOᗪ TO ᗷE ᗷᗩᑕK Oᑎ TᕼE ᗩIᖇ! YES I KᑎOᗯ ITS ᗷEEᑎ ᗩᗯᕼIᒪE
ᗷᑌT I ᒍᑌST ᕼᗩᗪ TO SᕼᗩᖇE TᕼE
ᗯOᑎᗪEᖇᖴᑌᒪ ᑎEᗯS ᗯITᕼ EᐯEᐯYOᑎE! I, ᗩᒪᗩSTOᖇ TᕼE ᖇᗩᗪIO ᗪEᗰOᑎ IS SOOᑎ TO ᗷEᖴᗩTᕼEᖇ ᗩᑎᗪ  SOOᑎ TO ᗰᗩᖇᖇY TᕼE ᗰOST ᗯOᑎᗪEᖇᖴᑌᒪ ᗷEIᑎG EᐯEᖇ TO ᗷE ᑕᖇEᗩTEᗪ. SO I ᗯᗩᑎT TO ᒪET EᐯEᖇYOᑎE OᑌT TᕼEᖇE, TO STᗩY ᗩᗯᗩY ᖴᖇOᗰ ᗰY ᗯIᖴE ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼIᒪᗪ! Iᖴ TᕼEᖇE ᗷE ᗩᑎYOᑎE ᖴOOᒪISᕼ EᑎOᑌGᕼ TO ᒪᗩY ᗩ ᖴIᑎGEᖇ Oᑎ ᗰY ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY , I ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗰᗩKE
TᕼEᗰ SᑌᖴᖴEᖇ! ᗯEᒪᒪ ,TᕼᗩT'S ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE TIᗰE ᗯE ᕼᗩᐯE ᒪEᖴT. TᕼᗩᑎK YOᑌ ᗩᑎᗪ GOOᗪᑎIGᕼT! " Y/N couldn't believe her ears for two reasons. 1. Being that it was the first time she had ever heard Alastor on the radio and his voice was filled with static and menace than usual, which scared her a little but at the same time excited her. 2. He announced he was going to be a father and was going to get married soon! What was he thinking?
Y/N knew that, what Alastor did was out of love, kindness, excitement, and most off all a warning to all the other demon's to not touch her. Y/N sighed as she absentmindely stroked her stomach. She heard running from the hall way.
"Y/N! We heard everything! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Congratulations! Yeay! We can't wait to see the baby! Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!" Charlie's voice boomed in the hall way.
Y/N couldn't help but smile a bit as she got out of bed and opened the door to see everyone outside. They all came to congratulate her.
"I'll clean the baby's room!" Nifty vibrated.
"Gotta keep the booze hidden from that kid of yours Y/N, that is until he or she's ready to drink with their uncle Husk." Husker embraced her in a hug.
"Well, your wish came true of having the radio demon's demonic spawn. How'd ya pull it off?" Vaggie was confused.
"I'm gonna be an uncle..." Angel had tears in his eyes.
"Now, now, what's the occasion? Why are we gathered around my future wife and mother of my dear child?" Alastor excitedly hummed as he made his way to Y/N and put a protective arm around her shoulder.
"Oh my gosh you guys! You're having a baby! And oh! My! Gosh! Did you say future wife! Your guys! You're getting married too! Awe, I'm so happy for both of you! Can I carry her when the little one's born?" Charlie was overjoyed, she hugged them and then hugged Vaggie, who welcomed her back in her arms.
"Alright now, I believe it's time for everyone to return to their rooms and let "mommy and daddy"rest now. Especially "mommy" here could use some rest after emptying her whole stomach this afternoon." Husker was the first to get flustered, he put his arms and wings over everyone and escorted them out and back to their rooms.
"Alastor...///your voice on the radio...///it sounded a bit terrifying yet somewhere so protective and warm." Y/N tried her best to change the subject, she had gone completely red after Alastor called themselves "mommy and daddy"in front of the hazbin hotel members. Alastor noticed this and didn't let it go.
"Did mommy enjoy daddy's broadcast? I'm pleased. And how is daddy's little faun doing? Not causing mommy too much trouble I hope." Alastor teased. All Y/N could do was cover her face with her hands and try to hide her red face. "It seems like I've overdone my teasing. Mommy is completely flustered. But then again, seeing her blush with every word I say is entertaining. Y/N, I love you. What I said in my broadcast earlier..." Alastor paused and cleared his throat. "If there is anyone foolish enough to lay a finger on you or our child, I will personally make their lives in hell a living nightmare. I will protect you and our young one. I promise. I love you my dear Y/N."
Tears ran down her face as she assumed half of it was the fact that she was full of joy with his words and half of it were the damned hormones.
"I love you too my big-bad handsome, Radio Demon." Y/N said and embraced him. They let sleep work their magic on them.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
A/N: The title was kind of a spoiler wasn't it? Anyhoot, making that Radio-ish words was a bit tough...probably not gonna do it for sometime. So...how was it? Was it alright? I hope it was. Well, I hope everyone enjoyed it. Stay tuned in for the next episode. Thank you for reading♪