"Well...let's just say some things got out of control...and ended with Tsukishiro and a group of helicopters trying to shoot down this cruiser," he replied.

'Tsukishiro, eh?', I had been wondering before where he was, apparently I already have my answer.

But besides that, how did it all end up like this?

"Well...somehow that man saw what was happening on those worlds just as we did...and let's just say he wasn't very happy," he said.

It's a little strange that he's reading my mind all the time. But I think it's not the time to worry about that.

"Can't you just disappear them or teleport them somewhere else?" I asked.

"Believe me, I would love to do that, however even divine beings like me follow certain rules," he responded.

"Rules?" I asked.

"Yes, well there is one that does not allow me to interfere in mortal affairs directly," he said.

'Bringing us here doesn't fall into that category?', I asked myself.

"Yes, I would go into that category, if I didn't have a license," he said as he took something out of his pockets.

'I didn't think there would be a license for something like this,' I thought.

"So, can you help me?" he asked.

"What would I gain from this," I asked him.

"Well, apart from not being taken back to that place, you could save all the people here from a terrible death," he said.

'That was all?', I couldn't help but wonder. If that was truly all, I could choose to save myself and escape back to the school.

"You're forgetting that if these people die, they'll probably close the school," he said.

'A good point, but was that all?' I thought.

"I will also help you if it shows something compromising," he added.

"Now you have my attention," I replied.

"Well, do we have a deal?" he said.

I nodded and we both shook hands.

'I guess it's better to make a deal with an archangel than a devil,' I thought as I came up with a plan to save the ship.

....

...

..

Pov Third Person:

- Kiyotaka: Are you sure this is necessary?

- Michael: Yeah... you can't do this alone, right?

- Kiyotaka: 'Well, you're right, but...'